Romance Audiobooks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > January Non-Romance Listening

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1992 comments Mod
Decided to jump start the year off with a little non-romance? Share with us what you are listening to.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

I realized I had to put a pause on my Nora Roberts read because I have a library audio due soon.

I'm listening to What We Lose What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons .

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments I’m listening to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - narrated by Martin freeman

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4214 comments Mod
I finished listening to Tamarack County by William Kent Krueger, Cork O’Connor #13, and couldn’t put this one down either. Lots going on. Here’s my review.

I’m listening to The Crossing by Michael Connelly, Harry Bosch Universe #27.
Tamarack County (Cork O'Connor, #13) by William Kent Krueger The Crossing (Harry Bosch, #18; Harry Bosch Universe, #27) by Michael Connelly

message 5: by Sela (new)

Sela (selacarsen) | 11 comments I'm listening to Midnight Riot. British UF that is just cracking me up. A little Harry Dresden, but with a uniquely modern UK copper spin.

message 6: by L J (last edited Jan 06, 2018 06:41AM) (new)

L J | 358 comments Listening to cozy mystery series with Elvis, a charming, lie detecting, rodent hunting house/shop cat. Second Chance shop items are refurbished and re-purposed and, in a way, so are characters.
Finished: The Whole Cat and Caboodle (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #1) by Sofie Ryan.
Currently listening to Buy a Whisker (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #2).
I'm going to check on Midnight Riot. Thanks for the information.
I read a lot of series books out of order when working at book store. Dresden series nearing top of my list to re-read in order by listening.
Update: Finished Buy a Whisker.
Paperback Midnight Riot was on my unread 2015/16 TBR list. Adding the audio to 2018 TBR list.

alicat ♡➹♡ | 21 comments Sela wrote: "I'm listening to Midnight Riot. British UF that is just cracking me up. A little Harry Dresden, but with a uniquely modern UK copper spin."

I really enjoyed this series! The audio is great, I loved Kobna Holdbrook-Smith's narration - he was perfect for Peter Grant's voice.

I'm listening to The Bat mystery novel - it is definitely interesting.
A Norwegian detective in Australia, The Bat by Jo Nesbo. The narrator is very talented and does a great job will all the accents.

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

I finished listening to The Crossing by Michael Connelly, Harry Bosch Universe #27, a mashup of Harry and Mickey that delivered. Here’s my review.

I’m now listening to Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor, the third and final book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series.
The Crossing (Harry Bosch, #18; Harry Bosch Universe, #27) by Michael Connelly Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor

message 9: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 34 comments I finished Beneath the Skin The Sam Hunter Collection by Jonathan Maberry which were a bunch of short stories about a PI who handles paranormal cases. It was pretty good.

Currently listening to Black Feathers (Black Dawn, #1) by Joseph D'Lacey

message 10: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments after having the CD on hold for like 3 months - i realized i should check hoopla for Astrophysics for People in a Hurry - its short (only 3.5hrs) - i'm listening to it while i putz around the house getting ready for work travel today

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Finished What We Lose What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons . It was just okay. It was short so I got through it but interesting.

I started listening to Dreams of Gods & Monsters Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor for our buddy listen.

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

I’m listening to Jagged by Kristen Ashley, Colorado Mountain #5.
Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5) by Kristen Ashley

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.