Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope #1)
This topic is about The Alchemist's Secret
Group Reads > January 2018 Firsts Group Read: The Alchemist's Secret *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new) - added it

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
The Alchemist's Secret is our January group read.

Join along as we read and discuss!

Kristy Johnston | 5 comments I’m about halfway through The Alchemist's Secret and I’m enjoying it so far. DH and I went to Paris last summer for our 20th anniversary and it’s fun to relive the places we visited through the action sequences in this book. It’s not quite as gripping as I would like, it’s taking me a little longer to finish it than my usual. The focus on the Cathars and their history is making me want to go back and finish the Languedoc trilogy from Kate Mosse that I started years ago but left unfinished.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new) - added it

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
You're making me want to read this, Kristy. I am trying to get through another book, but I downloaded this for my Kindle.

Kristy Johnston | 5 comments I ended up liking it. I wasn't sure if I was going to pick up the second book in the series or not until I read the summary. Since it pertains to Mozart I'll probably give it a try as well.

My Review