Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janellie and Fallen Catalyst

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hey!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Hello!!!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :)
So I’m good with either of your daughter/bodyguard ones. Would you like to pick which one?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sweet. That’s really hard to choose but we should try the Celebrity one. It’s a lot less cliche then the president daughter but can have just as much drama.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. That sounds good to me!

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Awesome!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Characters then?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yeah let’s do characters!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. How detailed do you prefer?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Um they don’t have to be so detailed. Since i want to have room for development later through the role play.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay! I’ll start working on mine then.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Jan 01, 2018 08:52AM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Kaelin Antonio Holcourt
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3iVsakUc...
5’10”, lean/muscular build, dark brown hair, blue eyes

Personality: On the job- Kaelin is quiet and sticks to the shadows. He acts professionally and typically keeps his distance from who he’s protecting since he typically works as more of an undercover guard. That’s mainly because of his young age, it makes it easier for him to blend in at clubs.
Off the job- When not working, Kaelin is a bit more open and relaxed. He never talks about his job. He cares a lot about his group of friends and is definitely the protective one.
(I’m gonna add a bit more later but here’s my basic character.)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Name: Sage Morgan
Appearance:
Personality: She can be very calm and loving though because both of her parents are working so hard. Though she feels invisible which is why she’s a party girl it’s her side of rebellion to get their attention and hopefully see them a lot more. Instead she’s gone to the drinking path though she avoids drugs. Even if the boys she hangs out with somehow give her drugs to try.
History: Sage is the daughter of Jenine and Alfonso Morgan two very famous actors now just in America but in the Philippines as well. Sage has her mothers gift of singing and dancing but also her fathers gift of acting and she’s more of a writer.
Other:

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments I tried to make her as basic as possible but that’s what I had so far. He looks awesome!

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ooh. I like her. :)

Thanks.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Thank you!:)

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments :)
So where should we start?

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Hmm I’m not sure. Should she know he’s her bodyguard or should she find out unexpectedly?

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Find out unexpectedly might be fun.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sounds good! So should we start it off where she finds out after he helps her the night before at a club? Or some other time?

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments That sounds good. Maybe he was assigned more as a hidden bodyguard to keep an eye on her while she’s partying. He helps her one night and the next day, she sees him meeting with one of the other bodyguards or something?

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yeah that sounds perfect!

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Could you start please?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sure!

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage had been partying last night down Zephyr the new and hottest new club down in LA. She had snuck away from one of her parents boring dinner parties, she was excited to dance and drink with she friends and just relax. Though it felt like only a few hours in she felt awful until a nice Angel brought her home. Yes Angel that’s right a Guardians Angel got her out last night away from Papparrazi before they captured any worse photos of her. She practically passed out in the car and couldn’t remember anything else that night until morning.

Sage took a warm shower in her bathroom as she tried to get rid of her migraine. She loaded herself with a lot of water and herbal tea until she finally came downstairs for breakfast. Though her father was gone her mother was giving her another lecture about too much drinking. Honestly though her mom didn’t know she had only two drinks. Instead for her parents assumed she drank all shots of tequila, why would they think of anything else? All her life she’s seen them so busy with work. They’ve never had time for her which really did suck for Sage. Sage drank a herbal hangover drink her house keeper made her when she saw all the Bodyguards cars outside it was their business meeting today. Sage honestly didn’t care as long as she could get over this hangover she could care less of what they’re discussing.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin had been watching over Sage last night, like he did nearly every time she went out partying. He’d often attend the parties she snuck out of and then would follow her to whatever club she chose that night. He’d let her drink but would cut in and dance with her if some guy was getting too close or acting a bit weird. He’d keep her away from paparazzi and do as much as he could to keep her safe without getting recognized.

After bringing Sage home late the night before, he’d only gotten a few hours of sleep before having to get up and get ready to meet with the other bodyguards. He dressed nicely as almost all of them typically did for such meetings and most events they attended as guards but he brought a backpack with a change of clothes in case he had to quickly Change and follow after Sage again. He ran a hand through his hair and got to the house, yawning.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage sighed softly as she finished her drink and started to clean up. She saw the time and watched her mom go into the meeting and speak with everyone inside. She then saw her fathers car arrive to join the meeting when he saw her he looked away with a disappointed look. It was a full hour the meeting almost like it was short and sweet.

Her parents spoke to the guards especially to Kaelin. “You’ve done a great none taking care of her in a undercover position. Thank you so much.” Her father said to him. “I hope she’s not being too much trouble we would tell her but she would overreact.” Her mother admitted to him. “We will try and give you as many days off as we can but it’s harder to control her schedule since break started and she hasn’t had any gigs to do just yet. I hope you manage to rest well after watching her.” Her mother Jeanine said to him while the meeting was going on. They mainly set up the meeting to make sure Kaeline was doing okay.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin bit his lip, nearly running late. He quickly headed into the meeting, biting his lip lightly. He listened to them speak, shifting slightly on his feet when the attention was shifted onto him. “You’re welcome.” He said with a slight nod. “Don’t fret too much about me having odd hours or random days off. It doesn’t bother me, it’s more important to keep her safe.” He assured them. He really didn’t mind working mostly evenings and nights, it giving him time to sleep in or meet up with friends. “The other guards do a lot too though, making sure I don’t get spotted or questioned much at events here so I can be focused on her safety.” He said in an attempt to get the attention off of him.

The attention didn’t bother him really. Except it felt slightly pointless. He was just doing his job which was to not be seen and to protect Sage so she got home safe. It wasn’t exactly anything heroic. He listened quietly through the rest of the meeting.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments (I'm out and about today so not sure how many replies I can get in until tonight.)

They nodded their head grateful for his help when they finished the meeting everyone started leaving. Sage was waiting outside of her father's office when she saw Kaelin she became confused. She saw him but why was he here. "What are you doing here?" she asked him. "Sage um come inside." Her father said to her. He rushed her in before she could ask Kaelin more questions. It didn't take long before she and her father had a fight over the fact that she had Kaelin as a bodyguard. "I don't need a bodyguard why can't you just trust me?" She asked them she was freaking out. She was so upset with the fact that they were betraying her trust.

"You are so irresponsible drinking and driving in the Club you could be killed out there if you don't watch out. We chose Kaelin and he's been doing a great job in protecting you." Her mother said to her. "I can't believe you two don't trust me enough. Whatever fine keep him but stop letting him follow me around like a creep." She walked past them and turned to Kaelin. "I'm staying home all day and night so don't bother staying here." She said to him. He could have the day off she was really upset though even if she's staying home she could still be partying when her parents are gone.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin moved to quietly leave the meeting when he saw Sage. He frowned slightly and waited in the hall for a moment, speaking with one of the other guards. He looked over at her when she approached him. “I don’t stay here anyways, i only follow you when you’ve left the house, that’s my job. I’m sorry you find it upsetting that they chose to not have you know about me but I had no part in that choice.” He told her.

“If you would rather, I can speak with them and be an actual guard for you without the sneaking around. I can still keep my distance when you’re out partying. Im just supposed to get you home safe at the end of the night.” Kaelin offered, guessing that now that Sage knew about her, she’d try to lose him whenever she went out. He ran a hand through his hair.

((That’s alright.))

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage sighed when she listened to Kaelin speak to her right now she didn't care about anything he was saying. "Do what you feel is best but you need to know when I'm at a gig they don't appreciate someone watching from a distance. If you want to be my permanent real bodyguard fine. You can make that decision." She said to him. She sounded extremely annoyed because she was. "They will be out all day and night they won't be back until morning. Like I said I'm not leaving here at all." She checked the time on her phone.

"I'll be in the Loft," She said to her parents. The Loft was her own personal studio where she practiced singing, dancing, and even acting. Right now she would be practicing a recording of a song for the movie her mother was starring in. "We will give him the permanent spot as your personal bodyguard. Kaelin that will mean not just going with her at night but also when she goes to her gigs and whatever other activities she has planned. If that's alright?" Her father asked him.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin looked away, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at her annoyed tone. “As I said, I only started out as your guard for your wild party nights where you end up black out drunk. You weren’t supposed to know about me. Your father never asked me to be at your gigs for protection there.” He stated calmly, looking back to her.

Kaelin nodded slightly to her father. “Alright. I can do that. Does that mean I should go to the Loft with her or just when she’s leaving here for activities and events and stuff?” He asked, wanting to make sure he fully understood his job and what they were asking of him. The last thing he wanted was some issue of miscommunication and her or someone else getting hurt because of it.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments "You can go with her into the loft we will get you a key copy of it so you have easy access." He said to him. Her mother Jeanine went to grab the key while Sage was already walking away towards the loft which was outside next to the pool. Jeanine came back and gave him the key and a piece of paper with her number and schedule. "There's her number and her schedule it will update frequently a copy will be sent to your cellphone so you have it in case she tries to avoid you," Jeanine explained to him. "We will be back in the morning remember if you need rest feel free to use the guest room sometimes the commute can be a problem at times." She said to him.

Sage unlocked her Loft door and walked inside it was like a full studio for Dancing, Singing, and Acting but there was also a small kitchenette, bathroom, a couch, and a small sofa couch as well. Sometimes she would fall asleep there at night instead of going straight to her room in the mansion. She made some green tea made a small fruit bowl for herself when he came inside. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude." She said to him. "My parents just get me so worked up over nothing." She said to him.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin nodded slightly. He took the key and the paper and listened to her explain. “Thank you ma’am.” He told her kindly. He smiled and nodded respectfully to both of them before walking away and heading to the loft. He tapped on the door to be polite before coming in. He looked around, never having been inside it before.

Kaelin looked over at her. “That’s alright. It’s understandable to be upset with them for having someone secretly follow you around. It honestly seemed quite weird when I got the job doing that.” He admitted with a shrug. “Since we’ve never actually met, I’m Kaelin by the way.” He commented, figuring he should probably introduce himself.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage looked up when he came in she nodded her head. "It's not just that. They believe I go too far at times when I drink." She admitted. "How long have you been doing this job?" She asked him. "If you looked closely how many drinks do you think I actually take?" she asked him.

Sage wouldn't be disappointed she wanted to know his opinion. "I only drive something strong at least two glasses I hate being drunk but I only do these things to see if they would even notice me." She admitted. "It's nice to meet you Kaelin." she said to him. Sage didn't want to be mad at her parents but they were too much at times.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin nodded. “I’ve been on this job nearly 4 months... off and on depending on how much you go out.” He explained. “You typically only have around three drinks, only one or two of them actually decently strong..” He answered, knowing from having seen her and what she typically drank. He shrugged slightly at her, hoping it wouldn’t come off as weird that he’d noticed that much.

“Nice to meet you as well Sage..” he replied, sitting at one of the couches. “I’ve noticed that. Your parents are slightly oblivious when it comes to you. They described you as a bit wild and a partier but you’re not quite that way..” he said. “Sorry. That sounds weird. I’ve just had to be near you for months and I notice a lot. I don’t mean to sound stalkerish.” He said, running a hand through his hair.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments (Sorry just got back from a vacation.)

Sage nodded her head as she listened to him. "You're different. At least you're someone that is noticing things about me that are actually true." She admitted. "You're not acting stalkerish trust me. Stalker type is leaving creepy letters and sneaking pictures from when I'm sleeping." She admitted to him. "Um you can take a seat I'm just going to run vocals and look over the lyrics of some songs." She admitted. "It may not be very entertaining but if you want you can watch tv or anything. Um, the fridge is open for you to get something to eat I'll be in here for a couple of hours," she explained to him.

She turned on the fan and watched when her friends came in. "Hey, Um Kaelin this is Maya and Jared they help me in the recording studio." She said to him. "And we are also her closest friends," Maya explained to him. "You must be the guy we saw at the club last night. Well, when you brought her home." Jared said to Kaelin.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin nodded. “Fair point..” He agreed softly. “That’s alright. Just let me know if I’m in your way or something.” He shrugged at her. He took his phones from his pocket, having two separate ones. One was for all of his work stuff and contacting those people and having sages schedule and stuff. The other was his personal stuff; friends phone numbers, games, etc. Most people could store that all on one phone but it was easier for him to just keep it separate. He checked the work one to make sure he hadn’t missed anything before putting it in his pocket.

Kaelin settled on the couch, reading a book quietly on his phone. He was still alert and attentive though, looking up when he heard the door open. He glanced them over. “Nice to meet you two. And yeah. You did see me get her home last night.” He agreed with a nod. “I’m Kaelin.” He introduced, not mentioning that he was Sage’s bodyguard, that being up to her discretion if she wanted to tell them or not.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage nodded as she heard Jared talk to him. "Seems more like a bodyguard then anyone else," Jared said to Kaelin. "Jared back off alright." She said to him. "No worries. Just glad to know someone is watching you." He said to her. He walked over and turned on all the equipment. Sage threw a pillow at Jared making him focus more before she sat in the studio and slipped on some noise concealing headphones she listened to the music playing.

Jared and Maya gestured to her just as she started to sing to the music. For once it was helping her relax and stay calm she absolutely hated the drama now she could escape it. She couldn't help but glance at Kaelin as she started to sing. She looked away before he could see her.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin shrugged, not answering. He looked back to his phone as they set up and stuff. He glanced up and around decently often, not used to this place. He knew that he didn’t have to be completely on guard here since they were on Sage’s property still which meant there were other guards around but that didn’t stop him from being observant and focused on his job.

Kaelin smiled softly and listened to her sing. He’d heard her music before but it was different with actually being there in person to hear it. He kept quiet though, not wanting to cause any disruption to her.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Afer the long practice, Sage took a breath and started to drink her water and lemon before she also had a green smoothie to help her throat. "Nice session Sage almost nailed it. The F note is still a little harsh." Mya said to her. "Trust me I can feel it," Sage admitted she drank some more water. "You almost got it. Don't rush it okay once you the note don't let it intimidate you at all." Maya told her. "What do you think Kaelin should she feel intimidated by a small F note?" Mya asked him.

Jake chuckled but waited to hear Kaelin's answer. If the guy didn't know music then how can he answer the question? Though Jake wasn't going to make fun of the guy who was protecting his best friend. He got another water for Sage and waited to hear Kaelin's answer he knew Sage could do it she just had to take a deep breath and gain enough confidence to hit that note.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin was quiet, staying on his phone through her practice. He spent his time reading on his phone mainly, it being something he enjoyed but it wasn’t too distracting to him so it worked well for while he was on the clock. Kaelin looked over when they seemed to finish their practice. He shrugged at the question.

“Uhh. I don’t know. I wouldn’t be intimidated by a note cause it’s not a dangerous thing but I know very little about music so my judgement is probably useless..” Kaelin answered. “But it sounds like you can hit it Sage, you’ve just gotta go for it. Hesitating means you’ll never get it..” he shrugged and glanced at sage even though the question was from Mya.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments "See," Mya said to her. "Okay, let's try it again then." Sage agreed. "Thank you." She said to Kaelin. She finished up her drink and slipped on her headphones again as the song started playing. Sage took it slow as she started to sing through the song this time she wasn't hesitating she was more open and confident just as she started to hit the high F note she didn't back down and nailed it. Jared and Mya started clapping as she nailed it. Sage smiled at the two but mainly at Kaelin she was grateful she's been practicing for weeks but now she's finally nailed it. Sage came out and walked over ot the, "Thank you." She said to Kaelin and to them.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin nodded slightly. He watched them as Sage attempted it again. He listened and smiled softly, clapping quietly with Mya and Jared when she nailed it. He smiled at her and nodded. He sat up straighter and stretched his arms over his head, tired from sitting in one spot so long. He got up, looking around.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage listened to the playback and smiled it was nice to hear something nice and pretty coming from her. "We got to go I got work and Maya has an exam. We will see you later." Jake got up and hugged Sage before Mya also hugged her. "Nice meeting you," Maya said to Kaelin with Jake before they left. Sage smiled and stood up to stretch.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Kaelin watched them. “Nice meeting you as well.” He told them with a nod. He leaned back against the couch, tucking his phone in his pocket. He glanced at the time before at Sage. “Well, now what?” He asked her curiously, not knowing her exact schedule yet.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments "Well, I was going to make lunch do you want anything?" She asked him. "I was also going to take a swim. When I'm home I don't really do as much." She admitted. She checked the time and walked with him to her house. She saw her parents were gone. "Kaya you can take a break." She said to her main housekeeper. Who left them alone while Sage got ingredients out for lunch to cook.

"What would you like to do?" She asked him. "It's the last I can do I know you are probably hungry and I always feed my bodyguards just like my mom does." She admitted. She was going to help as best as she can. Since her parents are paying Kaelin she can at least give him something to eat and drink every day.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Alright.” Kaelin shrugged. He walked with her back to the main house, stretching his arms over his head. Once inside, he sat at one of the barstools in the kitchen so he could face her and talk to her. He watched as she got stuff out. “Honestly, I’m just kinda gonna follow whatever you want to do. I don’t want to interfere with your plans and stuff..” he told her.

Kaelin nodded at her comment about making sure he ate. “Well, thanks Sage.” He said softly. It was a bit new to him to be an actual known guard where he literally was just supposed to be with her and make sure she was safe. In previous jobs of his, he typically worked as more undercover, his young age making it easy to fit in around the young people he was supposed to watch and protect.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sage smiled softly at Kaelin. "Honestly my schedule is pretty clear for today. The only big thing is tonight little movie night." She admitted. "I won't be drinking tonight I promise." She assured him. She started to make him a sandwich and made herself a Ceaser salad with a side of grilled chicken.

She gave him the sandwich. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked him as she got herself a water. She got what he wanted to drink and gave it to him. "So um... was the always the kind of work you wanted to do?" She asked him it was an awkward question but it seemed fair since he knew a lot about her but she didn't know much about him.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments “Alright.” Kaelin nodded. “I don’t care if you drink. Well. I do. I guess I don’t mind if you drink.. you’re of legal age and if that’s what you choose to do, Alright then. As long as you don’t drive and are somewhere out of danger, that’s fine.” He told her.

He thanked her and took his sandwich and water from her. “Yeah. Something like this. I really wanted to be a cop.” He admitted with a shrug. He ate a bite of his sandwich before continuing. “I wanted to be a police officer but I failed one of Like the entrance exams and so I figured being a guard for someone wouldn’t be too bad. I started with businesses and met people and ended up starting to protect people, mostly undercover like I did with you..”

« previous 1 3