Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2018 Archives > January 2018 Author: Sarah J. Maas

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
So for our very first Monthly Author we have the ever so lovely:
Sarah J. Maas
She has written two lovely series and while I have only read a grand total of three books by her I have enjoyed what I have read to be honest. So for the listing of books by Miss Maas...

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

message 2: by Leela (new)

Leela | 1500 comments Mod
I shall be reading A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas for this month's author!

message 3: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
I won't be reading anything as I have read everything she currently has out.

message 4: by Andrea (new)

I am going to try and read Crown of Midnight at least because of the fact that well that was a previous book of the month.

message 5: by Leela (new)

I'm only reading her court of thorns series. Because I can't stand her throne of glass one. I think she improved with court of thorns tho and I want to finish that one.

message 6: by Leela (new)

Roxanne reads EVERYTHING! I'm not even surprised anymore. Lol.

message 7: by Andrea (new)

She does. I've looked at her bookshelves.

Roxanne do you have a favorite genre in books?

message 8: by Roxanne (new)

Leela wrote: "Roxanne reads EVERYTHING! I'm not even surprised anymore. Lol."

Lol i love Sarah j. Maas she is an auto buy so i usually read her new books as soon as they come out.

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Andrea wrote: "She does. I've looked at her bookshelves.

Roxanne do you have a favorite genre in books?"

Currently thrillers are my favorite. I read a lot of ya, but twisty dark thrillers are what i am reading a lot of.

message 10: by Leela (new)

Roxanne wrote: "Leela wrote: "Roxanne reads EVERYTHING! I'm not even surprised anymore. Lol."

Lol i love Sarah j. Maas she is an auto buy so i usually read her new books as soon as they come out."

You're allowed to like whatever you like! ;)

message 11: by Roxanne (new)

Leela wrote: "Roxanne wrote: "Leela wrote: "Roxanne reads EVERYTHING! I'm not even surprised anymore. Lol."

Lol i love Sarah j. Maas she is an auto buy so i usually read her new books as soon as they come out."..."

:)