All Things Books: Reading Challenges, Games, Book Discussions, and More! discussion

Loving vs. Virginia > Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel on the Landmark Civil Rights Case - SPOILER FREE Discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ella ☆, Head Co-Moderator & Message Broadcaster + Blogger (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:09PM) (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 22 comments Mod
This is the SPOILER-FREE discussion for our January 2018 Book of the Month, Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel of the Landmark Civil Rights Case by Patricia Hruby Powell.

If you would like to post any spoilers (minor or large), go to the SPOILER discussion thread. Even though it is a spoiler thread, please still mark your spoilers anyway for common courtesy.

message 2: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
I am going to start this book tomorrow, and I will be reading it up until the 15th of January, then I'll switch over to Angie Thomas' The Hate U Give, the other book ATB is doing for their January 2018 Book of the Months.

message 3: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
(Page 19) I just started this and I have to say, I really do like it so far! If anyone has or is reading this and wants to join me in talking about it, hope into this discussion whenever or feel free to message me! :)