2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 36 books for Sandy in Kansas City

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Batesel | 3 comments Okay, I'm counting on getting 3 books in a month to meet my 2018 goal of 36. I have a shelf (several shelves, really) of interesting books just ready for me to open the cover and devour all that it has to offer. Starting out the New Year a bit dramatic, aren't I?! Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone has a Happy and a Safe New Year's Eve!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Sandy & a very happy New (reading) Year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Batesel | 3 comments Susy wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Sandy & a very happy New (reading) Year!" REALLY DELAYED RESPONSE ... SORRY! Thank you. I have several to enter but not quite where I should be right now. Got some catching up to do.

message 10: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Batesel | 3 comments Blagica wrote: "“I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!"

I always call reading "cheap therapy". What's the price of a paperback? $9.99? You can lose yourself for an hour in a great paperback for only $9.99! No therapists are that cheap! :)

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments I love that! I hope July is full of hours of great therapy!