2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Lillian's 52 in 2017

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Elliott (mightofthepen) | 34 comments Goal: 52
Recommendations welcome!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your 52 reads Lilian & a very happy New (reading) Year!

As for recommendations, don't know what you're looking for but you might want to check out the January Group Read
and the January Buddy Reads.

message 3: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Elliott (mightofthepen) | 34 comments Susy wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your 52 reads Lilian & a very happy New (reading) Year!

As for recommendations, don't know what you're looking for but you might want to check out the January Gro..."

Thanks!!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Elliott (mightofthepen) | 34 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year."

Thanks!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!

message 9: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Elliott (mightofthepen) | 34 comments Thanks Blagica! The Sun is Also a Star has been a stand out read for me so far this year because I didn’t expect to enjoy it (my mom picked it out for me) but I absolutely loved it. I could hardly put it down!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping July is full of page turning and falling in love with a new book! Will add that to my list