Drop Everything And Read discussion

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Simonverse, #1)
This topic is about Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Read > Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Stacy Urbany | 39 comments This isn’t a book I would’ve chosen to read for myself but I’m actually kind of enjoying it. It has made me laugh a few times so far. I Haven’t gotten too far in it yet but so far it’s not bad.

Nicoleta | 30 comments Reading this book was an interesting experience for me. I didn't actually loved it, but it was a decent lecture for a busy day, something that can be read fast, without much effort. I recommend it if you want something easy to read😄

Evelyn (evelynreads) I loved this book, I mean there were two full pages about love for oreo's <3
Also Simon is cute!
It's was a really enjoyable read to just read in one sitting (read it summer 2017). Since I've also read the upside of unrequited, which is just as good!

Stacy Urbany | 39 comments I just finished and this was a really cute story. It’s a easy and enjoyable read. I’m glad I decided to try it. :)

Summer (paradisecity) | 7 comments This wasn't bad. I really appreciated the way the author (view spoiler).

And I loved Simon's parents. They were a hoot, trying so earnestly to be good parents, but cool ones. That struggle is definitely real.

Annika | 67 comments This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's just so fabulous! By the end I was so attached to the characters...

Usually it takes me longer than this did.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I plan on reading this sometime soon! It sounds very cool

Profoundly Shallow (mpj_) | 25 comments I heard the movie came out last week in the US and a bunch of cool people offered free screenings of it.
Did anyone see it yet?

message 10: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
I like the book a lot, but I'm always wary of books turned into movies. I mostly despise them.

Hyungchunnie | 4 comments I found the book so interesting.. I couldn't put it down. I wanted to know who Blue was!.. I still have not seen the movie, but I am curious how much was changed from the book.

Summer (paradisecity) | 7 comments The book was generally a pretty solid adaptation of the book. There were a few elements that could've been done better, but I thought it was pretty good. I saw it with folks who hadn't read the book and it was a good time for them, too.