Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

I'M THINKING OF A BOOK... > Michelle's Thread

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (last edited Apr 03, 2018 03:02PM) (new)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna)

Welcome to your thread! This is where you will be receiving your clues, and posting your guesses. After you finish reading the book for the challenge, you will need to comment here, and on the Guess Thread. Please know that it may take me a little bit to respond with your next clue. If you haven't heard from me in five days, feel free to send me a PM.

Example of how to post on this thread:

10 Things I Can See from Here by Carrie Mac
Read: 7/8/17
Rating: 2 Stars
Guess: Ramona Blue

Example of How To Post on the Guess Thread:

Name: Anna
Book Read: 10 Things I Can See from Here
Link to Thread:

Round #1 --> #8
Round #2 --> #14

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Clue Number One: I'm thinking of a book that was adapted into a movie; read a book that was adapted into a movie or TV show.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments Oops, just saw this :D

Would that be a movie that's already out or one coming out this year would work?

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) It's cool. :) I would accept one that was coming out this year.

message 5: by Michelle (last edited Jan 26, 2018 09:48PM) (new)

Michelle | 777 comments Cool, we have some awesome adaptations coming this year (;
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken (Sep. 2018)
Read: 1/26/18
Rating: 4 Stars
Guess: The Hunger Games

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) No. Clue Number Two: I'm thinking of a book that was published in September; read a book that was published in September of any year.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin
Read: 2/9/18
Rating: 3 Stars
Guess: The Martian

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) No. Clue Number Three: I'm thinking of a romance; read a book where you don't like the love interest.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments Replica (Replica, #1) by Lauren Oliver
Read: 3/18/18
Rating: 5 Stars
Guess: Everything, Everything

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Correct! You can play again by reading the book I was thinking of, and commenting which number you would like next. If you have already read the book, you can just comment which number you want next.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments I already read that book and unfortunately didn't like it very much :(
Can I get number 14 please? (:

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Clue Number One: I'm thinking of a book shelved under fantasy; read a fantasy book.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 777 comments Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) by Lauren Kate
Read: 5/4
Rating: The entire universe
Guess: A Court of Thorns and Roses

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) No. Clue Number Two: I'm thinking of a book that was released in 2012; read a book with a two in the final page count.