Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Siren
This topic is about The Siren
ARCHIVES > January: The Siren

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Here is our January Battle of the book discussion thread!

Jump in and discuss the book as you read along (or chat with others if you've already read it)

** Be sure to use spoilers tags so any new readers can enjoy the book!
(Spoiler Tag guidance and help is explained here)

The Voting thread is still in another spot so, if you read both, don't forget to vote!

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments Did anyone else read the book before this Battle of the Books? I've read it 3 times (well, twice, and listened to the audiobook once) ... The Siren is by my favourite author, Kiera Cass, and although I've read a lot of other great books recently, I still consider The Siren my favourite <3

If anyone ever wants to talk about this book one-on-one, please friend and message me! I would love to get random messages saying "Omg you loved The Siren too?" ... it would truly make my day :)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 859 comments I read this book after The Selection. It was good, but I thought it was pretty obvious that it was her first book, and her writing has since improved so much. I adored Akinli, and that name is really cool, so I plan to name the next male dog I have after him haha