Rinelle Grey's Return of the Dragons Discussion Group discussion

Return of the Dragons > Side Character stories

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinelle (new)

Rinelle Grey (rinellegrey) | 13 comments Mod
I'm going to be writing a few more side character novels for box sets this year, and I thought I'd ask who your favourite side characters are, and who you'd most like to see get their own story this year?

message 2: by Ife (new)

Ife Davis | 1 comments Hi, Happy New Year!
I think giving some of the Rian dragons an opportunity to learn about the outside world through their mates would be interesting
Rita...where is she?
Surprise us!!!

message 3: by Eliane (last edited Jan 02, 2018 08:37AM) (new)

Eliane Magda | 7 comments it would be very interesting if Myrian's grandfather found a human as a partner since he did not accept the interbreeding between dragons and humans.
Kyrian or Mesrian

message 4: by Rinelle (new)

Rita is going to put in another appearance really soon, Ife!

I'm definitely thinking an enterprising human needs to show Ostrian the error of his ways soon. I wonder who?

Mesrian and Kyrian would be interesting too!

I also think the Trima life dragon needs her own story at some point...

message 5: by Eliane (new)

Eliane Magda | 7 comments Maybe Aunt Mary can teach Ostrian about the value of life.

message 6: by Rinelle (new)

Aunt Mary is definitely an option for Ostrian. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t accept any of his nonsense. :)

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Noble | 1 comments So glad Rita is going to put in an appearance & also think Aunt Mary would be good for Ostrian

message 8: by Rinelle (new)

Yes, Rita won't be quiet. I may even end up writing some of her story in between Lyrian and Brad's, since she's off doing stuff right now...

message 9: by Eliane (new)

Eliane Magda | 7 comments Many thanks for the first part of Ostrian !!!! I am waiting for next week to read Chapter 3. The dialogue of the early chapters was interesting to arouse Aunt Mary's curiosity for him. But so far Ostrian has no interest in having her around.

message 10: by Rinelle (new)

I think it’s going to take rather a lot to win Ostrian over! It wouldn’t feel right if it was too easy. :) But I think Mary is up to the task!

Rinelle Grey's Return of the Dragons Discussion...

unread topics | mark unread