2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Alexandria's Corner 2018: 333 Books!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Welcome to my 2018 book challenge page! :D

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Alexandria wrote: "Welcome to my 2018 book challenge page! :D"

Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal Alexandria & very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Susy wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Welcome to my 2018 book challenge page! :D"

Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal Alexandria & very happy reading/New Year!!"

Thank you so much! Wishing you the best of luck as well. Happy Reading! :D

message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year."

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Best of luck with your reading too! :D

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Alexandria wrote: "Thank you so much! Wishing you the best of luck as well. Happy Reading! :D"

Thx Alexandria! :)

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great keep up the great reads!

message 10: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great keep up the great reads!"

Thank you, Blagica! :D

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 13: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you."

Thanks, Blagica! :D

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 16: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"

I think Charles F. Haanel's "The Master Key System" might be one. :)

message 18: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!

message 19: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 111 comments Blagica wrote: "April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!"

Thanks! I hope it did for you too! :D