Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Everland (Everland, #1)
This topic is about Everland
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 10: Priya and Sardie (January 2018)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments Pair #10: Fantasy.
Priya and Sardie

Read a book off the Hidden Gems: YA Fantasy Novels List.

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments After a quick glance at the list these 3 jumped out to me: The Black Witch (The Black Witch Chronicles, #1) by Laurie Forest Cracked (Soul Eaters, #1) by Eliza Crewe Poison by Chris Wooding

What do you think?

message 3: by Sardie (last edited Jan 02, 2018 06:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sardie  | 7 comments Priya wrote: "After a quick glance at the list these 3 jumped out to me: The Black Witch (The Black Witch Chronicles, #1) by Laurie Forest Cracked (Soul Eaters, #1) by Eliza Crewe Poison by Chris Wooding

What do you think?"

Hello Priya!

A few books that sparked my attention were: Daughter of Smoke & Bone Everland Wonder Woman: Warbringer Half Bad

If any of these did not match your interest, I will be more then happy to read Cracked by Eliza Crewe!

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments ooh I've actually been wanting to read Everland for a while now! Let's go with that!

Sardie  | 7 comments Priya wrote: "ooh I've actually been wanting to read Everland for a while now! Let's go with that!"

Perfect, I am excited! I will be beginning Everland very soon. I will start it either by the end of this week or next week! How about you? Do you have the book at the moment? :)

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments I'll probably start by the end of this week/middle of next week as well! I'm excited too! :)

Sardie  | 7 comments Awesome! Let me know when you begin reading :) Can't wait to compare thoughts!

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments Hiya Sardie! I was thinking of starting Everland today. Does that work for you?

Sardie  | 7 comments Priya wrote: "Hiya Sardie! I was thinking of starting Everland today. Does that work for you?"

Hi Priya!

Starting Everland today will work for me!

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments Awesome! I'm so excited to see what you think!

Sardie  | 7 comments Priya wrote: "Awesome! I'm so excited to see what you think!"

I am almost half way done this book! I can't put it down. This book reminds me of mix of maze runner and peter pan! What are your thoughts? :)

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments ooh I JUST finished it! I definitely see the maze runner connection. I also couldn't help thinking of The Lunar Chronicles while I was reading!

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments I also just found the sibling relationships super compelling? I think I almost liked them more than the romance

Sardie  | 7 comments Priya wrote: "I also just found the sibling relationships super compelling? I think I almost liked them more than the romance"

Sorry I've been so busy this past week! But I finally finished and really enjoyed the sibling relationship as well! I also admired the bond the lost boy's had with Bella. The book was such a adorable read!

Priya Hendry (priyahendry) | 18 comments Agggh! Yes, adorable is definitely a word I would use. I'm so glad we both enjoyed it!