Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Flawed (Flawed, #1)
This topic is about Flawed
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 3: Saffity and Morgan (January 2018)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments Pair #3: Science Fiction/Dystopia.
Saffity and Morgan

Read a book off the Dystopian, (Post-)Apocalyptic and Sci-Fi YA of 2016 List.

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Hello Morgan! Looking forward to reading with you!

Would you prefer to read a new book for both of us, or each read a book the other has read?

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments I would love to read something new. I just saw this post, so forgive the personal message I sent you. I noticed we both have Eve and Firstlife listed on our “To-Read” shelves. Any interest in either of those?

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Oops ignore my previous comment. Just saw the list Nicole posted for us to choose from. I’m on my phone app now with limited HTML offerings. I’ll take a look at the list tomorrow and post a few I think look interesting.

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Okay, I took a look at the list. I would be interesting in reading any of these books:

Gifted by H.A. Swain Facsimile by Vicki L. Weavil We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson Flawed (Flawed, #1) by Cecelia Ahern Starflight (Starflight, #1) by Melissa Landers On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis Beyond the Red (Beyond The Red, #1) by Ava Jae

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments They all sound super interesting and I'd be good with any of them, which would make deciding difficult. Luckily my online library only has Flawed in, and it's available!

SO! How does that sound?

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Jessie (Saffity) wrote: "They all sound super interesting and I'd be good with any of them, which would make deciding difficult. Luckily my online library only has Flawed in, and it's available!

SO! How does that sound?"

Flawed sounds perfect! I'll check my library and see if they have it and if not, I will place a hold and have it sent for home delivery! Oooh, I'm excited! ^.^

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Hey girl! I'm still waiting on my home delivery copy of Flawed (Flawed, #1) by Cecelia Ahern , but it says it's in transit and hopefully I will receive it this week! Can't wait to compare how we both enjoy it! =)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Awesome! I have mine out of the library but was waiting for you to get yours, so I haven't started it yet. I'm v. excited about this one too. Totally ready to hunker down and read the whole series!

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments I just received mine yesterday, so I’m ready to start whenever you are. Yay! My first buddy read. I’m so excited!!

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Whoooot I’ll start it tonight. It’s in Ebook version and I’m at work so audiobooks only.

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Well I finished Flawed (Flawed, #1) by Cecelia Ahern . It was really good. Let me know when you finish so we can talk about it! :)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Awesome! I'll try and catch up tonight, sorry it's taking me a bit longer.

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Just finished.... for a girl who’s a logical thinker I can’t believe she forgot the snow globe.... I think it gets knocked a star just for that :P

Morgan Shipman (morganshipman) | 215 comments Haha. Right?! I enjoyed it. It was a slow start for me, but about halfway through, I couldn’t stop. What did you end up eating it?

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments I read it in one day, the first few chapters were slow for me too, I also found the back and forth of “I believe in the system” thoughts followed by the exact opposite I’m actions being a little bit off. I am looking forward to reading the next book.