Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Take The Fall
This topic is about Take The Fall
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 2: Haley and Mehsi (January 2018)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (last edited Dec 31, 2017 05:46PM) (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Pair #2: Mystery.
Haley and Mehsi

Read a book off the 2016 YA Mysteries List.

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) I’m honestly fine with anything on this list you can choose! I just have to make sure I can check it out at my library :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Well, OK, if you really don't want to seek on yourself...

I will see if I have time today, and otherwise it will have to wait a bit longer. Sorry busy + being sick is not a winning combo.

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) Okay you’re completely good! I hope you feel better & I can pick the top 5 that look good if you wanna look from there :)

I’ve been bombarded with work this past week but I can do it once I get off!

Mehsi | 26632 comments Going to check the list now. As for your books, the first 2 I already tried/didn't like, and the other two are just not into my alley. I am not too big into serial killers. :(

Some books that look nice to me (and I haven't read/tried already): Mystery on Mirror Lake and The Mystery of Spirit Spring by Buck Million The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth

And not all books on the list are YA. :|

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) I’m interested in that one!! When would you want to start reading it?

I noticed they all aren’t young adult either.... especially towards the bottom of the list.

Mehsi | 26632 comments Which one are you interested in? I listed 3 books. :P I got an ARC to read (not motivated), but after that I got time.

Yeah, it seems the list isn't getting checked by anyone any more. Shame.

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) Sorry my phone only uploaded one book but Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth sounds good !

Mehsi | 26632 comments Ok, then we can read that one! :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Well, if I have time next week I will be starting the book. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Going to start tomorrow. Will probably read about 10% a day (unless it gets really good) as I have other books I want to read as well.

Mehsi | 26632 comments Well I am at 20%, still not too sure if I like the book, it surely is exciting, and I have my suspicions about the MC and what truly happened. :P

Since the thread is pretty much dead I am not going to update every time, I will just post when I am done, or if I just couldn't continue the book.

Mehsi | 26632 comments Had some time to read today in between things, so I finished the book. 3 / 3.5 stars, not yet sure which one yet. It was a pretty OK book, a bit slow and boring at times, I had expected a bit more suspension and thriller.