Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Three Wishes - Liane Moriarty - 2.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (last edited Dec 31, 2017 03:34PM) (new)

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments Not every author can be on top of their game all the time.

Three sisters, triplets actually, all face problems and struggle with daily life while also trying keep their close relationships intact.

This, though okay, was not great. First of all, Moriarty, which is normally great at jumping from past to future back to past, lost me several times in this book. I didn't know in what time or sequence of events I was in, even towards the end of the book. The characters are difficult to empathize with in comparison to her other books. This so far is my least favorite. I am glad I read it but it was eh.

How I rate Moriarty's books I've read so far with the order I've read them in parenthesis.
Big Little Lies (1st)
Truly, Madly Guilty (3rd)
The Husbands Secret (2nd)
Three Wishes (4th)

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8511 comments This was my least favorite of hers too.... she got better as she wrote more.

message 3: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments My least favorite of hers too (I've read all of them). I agree of the ones you've read that Big Little Lies is best. You still have two good ones to go. My favorite is The Hypnotist's Love Story and I also really like What Alice Forgot.