Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Seer of Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters, #5)
This topic is about Seer of Sevenwaters
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Seer of Sevenwaters [Mar 3, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new)

Margret | 3170 comments Mod
Mar 3rd

message 2: by Choko (new) - added it

Choko (chokog) | 5102 comments Spot!

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments me too ;)

message 4: by Choko (new) - added it

Choko (chokog) | 5102 comments I have hopes for this one, since I like the character from book 4:)

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments Starting early.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 3908 comments Starting this one today. Almost done with Ready Player One and then moving on to this one.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments starting today also. :)

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments Chapter 10 and only now things start to get interesting.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments You are far ahead Mayim. I'm only at chapter 2. But this one seems little different for now. With the (view spoiler)
Fingers crossed!

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 3908 comments I'm at about 20%. Why do they rename the male lead in every single book? Why is this a theme in the series? I don't get the importance of renaming your leading man.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6215 comments I finished it yesterday and rated it a 3. It was the weakest of the series till now as far as I'm concerned. And it would have been told just as well or perhaps better in half the number of pages.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 3908 comments Laura wrote: "I finished it yesterday and rated it a 3. It was the weakest of the series till now as far as I'm concerned. And it would have been told just as well or perhaps better in half the number of pages."

I'm listening to it and found myself zoning out a bunch, so I finally sped it up to 1.8x. Usually I just listen to 1.4x for full enjoyment but I need it sped up to keep from zoning out.

message 13: by Mayim (new) - rated it 1 star

Mayim de Vries | 2864 comments This has been awful. I agree with Laura - the weakest of the whole lot. It nearly made me question whether I want to go on.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 3908 comments I think I still think book 3 was worse. But I'm still only half way through this one, so my opinion might change.