2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Mary's 104 for 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Shimp (meemeeshimp) | 9 comments Upping my goal from last year to double what i read last year! Starting with finishing Fall of Giants by Ken Follett, then on to Book club selection of Watch me Disappear.

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mary wrote: "Upping my goal from last year to double what i read last year! Starting with finishing Fall of Giants by Ken Follett, then on to Book club selection of Watch me Disappear."

Wow, impressive increase Mary! Good luck & happy reading!!

message 4: by Seema (new)

Seema Rao (seemarao) | 12 comments Good luck! You got this.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Shimp (meemeeshimp) | 9 comments Thanks to all the well-wishers. Just finished book #6. On to Cinder, Book #7.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mary wrote: "Thanks to all the well-wishers. Just finished book #6. On to Cinder, Book #7."

Cinder ! <3

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great keep up the great reads!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go. I hope you are enjoying your book adventures so far this year.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Shimp (meemeeshimp) | 9 comments I have really gotten into my reading so much that I find myself wishing life would stop getting in the way. Rain or shine just let me enjoy nature and my books!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I completely agree!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!