✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Rosemarie and Rose

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments Here

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments So medieval one?

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments Name: Katarina Montgomery

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/60/a0/50...

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments ((Okay do you want to start or should I?))

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments ((I guess I will))

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1421 comments Katarina sighed as she had been walking all morning. From her village to the castle. She delivered food to the royal family once a week. She never met them... well she had met the prince but that was brief. The king and the prince terrified most with their tempers. Katarina paid no attention to that though. She was simply there to do a job. She entered through the servant’s entrance and set down the basket of fresh food. She smiled at some of the other servants. She was truly beautiful. She did not look like she was meant to be a slave and she wasn’t. Katarina had been the rightful heir to a kingdom in Spain. Her family was killed though and the throne was taken over. She had to make an escape to France and hide as a servant to a man in the village. She would never tell a soul. It has been 7 years since she fleed and she was alright with her life. At least she was alive. She heard yelling come from the throne room and frowned. She walked to the door to listen in.

The king glared at his son Lucas, “you have a bride to chose! You must be married so you can take the throne before you turn 21!” He exclaimed and rubbed his eyes angrily, “son a queen by your side makes you powerful so chose,” he snapped and gestured to the two daughters of dukes that stood before him. They were not stunning and were dull but they were pure and would be able to produce an heir. Just before his son could say a word though, a guard dragged in a servant girl. She was... beautiful. Her olive skin and dark waves. The guard swallowed, “your highness, your majesty she was listening in,” he said.