Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Review Wanted for 18th C. American Historical Adventure

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gretchen (last edited Jan 03, 2018 10:51AM) (new)

Gretchen Jeannette | 13 comments Hello Friends! I'm new to the group, so this is my first time requesting a review for my Revolutionary War adventure. Following is a synopsis:

The Devil Take Tomorrow by Gretchen Jeannette
George Washington has been marked for death. British agents embedded in the Continental Army wait only for the order to strike. Racing against time, rebel spy Ethan Matlock sets out to protect the one man who can save the Revolution. Without General Washington, the whole American enterprise might easily collapse, for no one else has demonstrated the ability to keep together an army that constantly threatens to fall apart.

Boldly Ethan infiltrates the heart of the British military, occupiers of grand old Philadelphia, where elegant officers posture in drawing rooms and frolic in the bedrooms of the rich. Surrounded by twenty thousand redcoats, aware that the slightest misstep could lead to the gallows, Ethan resorts to vicious measures to unravel a conspiracy of power-hungry men. Against his better judgment, he becomes entangled with the provocative Miss Maddie Graves, whose fierce devotion to the American cause ironically threatens his mission.

The action is intense and continual; the plot moves at a rapid-fire pace. Romance softens a brutal background while complimenting the intrigue and adventure.

I would be delighted to forward a Kindle gift certificate, a pdf, mobi, epub or .docx file to anyone interested in reading and reviewing this award-winning novel. Please reply to this post or email me at GAJAuthor@gmail.com to request a free copy. If you love the Revolutionary War era as much as I do, The Devil Take Tomorrow was written for you.

Wishing you joy, peace and a healthy, Happy New Year!

Gretchen Jeannette

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Sauer | 4 comments I would be delighted to read and provide a thorough review of you book. I would need the .mobi version.

message 3: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen Jeannette | 13 comments Amber wrote: "I would be delighted to read and provide a thorough review of you book. I would need the .mobi version."

Hello Amber,

Thank you for your interest in my work! I'll be happy to forward a mobi file of The Devil Take Tomorrow. Please let me know where I should send it.

Kind regards,

Gretchen

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Sauer | 4 comments asauer@nc.rr.com. Thanks and can't wait to read it! Please let me know what platforms you would like me to post my reviews.

message 5: by S. (new)

S. Daisy | 61 comments Hello,
Wow, this book looks terrific! I'd be very interested in reviewing it for you. Would you be interested in sending me a physical copy of the book in exchange for reviews here, on Amazon, and on the blog https://twogalsandabook.com/? If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the address.
Many thanks!
Daisy