Horror Aficionados discussion

Happy New Year!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark (oakenshea) | 6 comments Happy New Year everyone! If you go out tonight, please drive sober and safe. Hope everyone gets allot of reading done in 2018!

message 2: by Kady (new)

Kady Monroe | 20 comments Happy new year to you too and all the other members of the group. May 2018 be good to you.

message 3: by Gerhard (new)

Gerhard New year's wishes to all the members of HA. Hope this is the year you discover the scariest book you'll ever read ... I'm going to revisit some greats from the past. Richard Matheson (The Shrinking Man) and Robert Marasco (Burnt Offerings), here I come! Oh yeah, also time to make a return trip to Transylvania for yet another meeting with the Count.

message 4: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10678 comments Mod
Happy New Year! I hope everyone has the best year yet and reads lot of scary things! this year I will focus on reading from my to read list and more vampire books. no romance please! :p

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6803 comments Happy New Year!

message 6: by WendyB (new)

WendyB  | 2866 comments Mod
Happy New Year! May 2018 be your best year ever!

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 145 comments Happy New Year! Excited about more scary books! And I agree with Natasha, No Romance! 📚

message 8: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Munoz | 2 comments Happy New Year, horror lovers! I wish you chills and thrills!

message 9: by Marie Helene (new)

Marie Helene | 694 comments Happy New Year to you (haunted) dolls and (creepy) guys!

message 10: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3424 comments Happy New Year to all HA Members! Hope 2018 is an amazing year for ghosts and ghouls!

message 11: by JL (new)

JL Shioshita (uberproductions) | 149 comments Happy New Year!

message 12: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) Happy New Year to all of you!

message 13: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller | 1866 comments Happy New Year everyone!! I hope your reading year is filled with 4 and 5 star reads and lots of Kindle freebies. :)

message 14: by Monica (new)

Monica Go | 441 comments Happy New Year guys!

message 15: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread | 1852 comments Everyone, Have a Happy Healthy and Safe New 2018 Year!!