Polls for Our Souls discussion

TV, Movie, Music, Social Media > Favorite Soundtrack From A Disney Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by thє (new)

thє (thdvlsqun) | 6 comments Mine is Be Our Guest

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 5 comments Ooohhh!
This is a hard one, there are so many good ones.
Even though “The Good Dinosaur” was mediocre as a movie, the soundtrack is absolutely amazing and something I continuously goes back to when I want to get inspired or to have something to listen to while I read or draw😊

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinfwong) | 89 comments I see the light from Tangled is my favorite, but I also like touch the sky from Brave

message 4: by Tena (new)

Tena (booktober) | 7 comments The entire Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack is excellent!!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenbooks2001) | 35 comments Moana!!

message 6: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie Tena wrote: "The entire Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack is excellent!!"

I second this. Bryan Adams is incredible.

I also love the Princess & the Frog soundtrack! And Hercules! New Orleans jazz and gospel music are fantastic and I'm so glad they found a home in these movies.

message 7: by Madelyn Elise (new)

Madelyn Elise (madelynelise) Hercules! 'The Gospel Truth' is the best intro to any movie ever! And the Tangled soundtrack gives me all the feels always

message 8: by Sha (new)

Sha Every Villain Song from every movie.

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (sunnysbooks) | 45 comments Pocahontas is my favorite. Both instrumentally and lyrically. But I think that Hercules has the best opening track to any Disney movie ever.

message 10: by Aida (new)

Aida (moonida98) Pocahontas’s color of the wind and brave “touch the sky” and Mulan’s “reflection”

message 11: by Irfken (new)

Irfken | 40 comments The Aladdin, Pocahontas, Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast and Enchanted soundtracks.

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 624 comments I don't know if I have a favorite... although 'Part of your world" from The Little Mermaid will always be one of my favorites! This was my favorite movie as a child and I have so many memories connected to that song!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 102 comments How can I possibly choose one? I feel like most Disney movies have really great soundtracks, both in terms of their actual songs and the instrumental parts.

message 14: by Catarina (last edited Jan 01, 2018 09:47AM) (new)

Catarina Aladdin, no doubt. But the Danish translation, which was the one I grew up with. I listened to that soundtrack non-stop as a child until I messed up the cassette tape... and cried for, like, three days. Now I've bought the soundtrack and blast it at least once a week.

Beauty & the Beast is a close second. Again, preferably the Danish translation/soundtrack.

And I must add: the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack always makes me super emotional. Bryan Adams' voice and lyrics capture the movie perfectly.

message 15: by Louise (last edited Jan 01, 2018 10:54AM) (new)

Louise | 101 comments Ohh there are so many.. i really like a lot of the songs from the hunchback of notre dame tho..
Mulan also have a lot of great music.. ita actually impossible to choose just one.. :)

message 16: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 243 comments Tarzan, Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and so many more. I don't think there's been a Disney soundtrack that I haven't liked at least one or more songs from.

message 17: by Azriel (new)

Azriel (azriellathesorceressbooks) | 22 comments There isnt one song from the Aladdin soundtrack that I didn't enjoy. Plus the movie is great too!

message 18: by Ashley (alee) (new)

Ashley (alee) Ruiz (natti100) | 18 comments Beauty and the beast is an amazing soundtrack to listen.

message 19: by maria (new)

maria (maria-blackthorn) I think Moana is AMAZING

message 20: by Irfken (new)

Irfken | 40 comments Abbie wrote: "Tarzan, Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and so many more. I don't think there's been a Disney soundtrack that I haven't liked at least one or more songs from."

I love the Tarzan soundtrack. I've been listening to Enchanted and after ten years it's still amazing! I completely forgot to add Bedknobs and Broomsticks, that soundtrack is my childhood and it's aged like fine wine.

message 21: by Louie (new)

Louie I love How Far I'll Go from Moana.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 24 comments So many good ones.
How Far I'll Go from Moana, Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas and Beauty & the Beast are all probably tied for my favorite song.

As far as whole soundtracks, that's a hard one!
Moana, Hercules, Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, Frozen, Tarzan, The Little Mermaid and The Princess & the Frog all have great soundtracks.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (princess_rose) I think Tarzan for sure ! And Brother Bear (such an underrated movie, it's soooo goooood!!) Basically anything by Phil Collins I really love.

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 624 comments I forgot, I also really like the Aladdin soundtrack and 'For the first time in Forever' from Frozen!

message 25: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Uke | 61 comments The∞ wrote: "Mine is Be Our Guest"

Put our service to the test!

message 26: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (alexabc) | 0 comments I love "When Will My Life Begin" and all of its reprises from Tangled. :) Also Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid!

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly McCunn | 64 comments Hercules & The Princess and the Frog & The Beauty and the Beast

message 28: by Louie (new)

Louie Colors Of The Wind and Just Around The Riverbend from Pocahontas

message 29: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany PSquared (tiffanypsquared) | 14 comments The entire soundtrack from The Little Mermaid. It's the absolute best!

message 30: by MissBecka (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 113 comments Aladdin by far! That entire soundtrack is amazing!

message 31: by Trish (new)

Trish Isiderio (trishupaper) THE LION KING SOUNDTRACK - I'm sorry was that too loud? was I too loud?

storytime-reviews | 43 comments There are so many good ones, but IT'S GOTTA BE MULAN FOR SURE!!!

RyanneAndHerBooks | 64 comments Impossible to choose one. I love Moana, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, and more.

message 34: by Jordanne (new)

Jordanne (jordannedunn) Mulan and Anastasia are my all time favourites - and Anastasia counts now because Disney owns Fox! Yay!

message 35: by Holly (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 12 comments Mulan. Completely 100% Mulan.
Recently I've come to respect Moana more, because Lin-Manuel both wrote the songs, and he sings in We Know the Way.

message 36: by Spacechik (new)

Spacechik | 8 comments The Little Mermaid.... is my vote.

message 37: by EJ (new)

EJ (symphonyinvellichor) | 6 comments storytime-reviews wrote: "There are so many good ones, but IT'S GOTTA BE MULAN FOR SURE!!!"

MULAN! MULAN! MULAN!

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex | 27 comments THE LION KING

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Mulan and Tangled!

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Beauty and the Beast all the way.

message 41: by Lady Poppy (new)

Lady Poppy | 20 comments Mulan and Tangled!!

Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon (intergalacticbookdragon) Moana, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan

Gaby Cresswell ♡ (gabycressworth) | 9 comments The Hunchback of Notre Dame

message 44: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon Basically all of them!

message 45: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon Narnia, Mulan, The Beauty & the Beast, and Pocahontas are some that give me major chills. I know there are others, but those are a few.

message 46: by MK ( Makayla) (new)

MK ( Makayla)  (mike3) Amariah wrote: "Narnia, Mulan, The Beauty & the Beast, and Pocahontas are some that give me major chills. I know there are others, but those are a few."
Same here Amariah !! Lol 😂 Except I'd have to add aladin ( I know I spelled it wrong ) the pirates if the Caribbean and Hercules 😊

message 47: by Ashley (alee) (new)

Ashley (alee) Ruiz (natti100) | 18 comments Beauty and the Beast the soundtrack is so amazing.

message 48: by Keira (new)

Keira (keiram03) | 75 comments Princess and the frog 🐸💕the nest soundtrack by far in my opinion love every song x

message 49: by Cendaquenta (new)

Cendaquenta LILO AND STITCH.
Also Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Tangled, Brother Bear (especially "Transformation"!), Moana, The Lion King 2, maybe Tarzan and Dinosaur (Dinosaur as a movie is "ehhh", but the instrumental score is lovely).
Pixar movies: Up, Brave, The Incredibles, Inside Out (❤) and Coco. (Remember me~)

Tena wrote: "The entire Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack is excellent!!"
Catarina ☀ wrote: "And I must add: the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack always makes me super emotional. Bryan Adams' voice and lyrics capture the movie perfectly. "

I agree but Spirit's not Disney, it's Dreamworks. 😉

message 50: by JENNY (new)

JENNY (just-jenn) | 6 comments My all time favorite is The Little Mermaid. I grew up with it! And it is still my go to movie when I'm feeling nostalgic!

« previous 1 3