2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Monica's Reading Plan - January 2018

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (last edited Jan 31, 2018 10:14AM) (new)

Monica | 860 comments January 2018
βœ” β˜… 🎧 πŸ“–

2nd in a Series
βœ”Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery) β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ”Unclaimed β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

3rd in a Series
βœ”Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy)
πŸ“–Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
βœ”Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery) 3.5 β˜…s
βœ”Unraveled β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” What I Love About You β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

9th in a Series
Why Kings Confess (Sebastian St. Cyr)
βœ”Falling for Max (Kowalski Family) 3.5 β˜…

10th in a Series
Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock)

New Series
The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke)
βœ”Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery) β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ”Unveiled (Turner) β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” Murder on Astor Place β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” Tempting the Best Man β˜…β˜…β˜…

Standalone
βœ”Now That You Mention It β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” The Wall of Winnipeg and Me β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” Kissing Tolstoy β˜…β˜…β˜…

Novellas
βœ”The Guy Next Door β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ”Unlocked β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ” Blue By You β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Short Stories
βœ” Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3) by Ilona Andrews Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock, #10) by Faith Hunter Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan Why Kings Confess (Sebastian St. Cyr #9) by C.S. Harris Now That You Mention It by Kristan Higgins The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1) by Tessa Dare Falling for Max (Kowalski Family, #9) by Shannon Stacey Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1) by Victoria Dahl Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #2) by Victoria Dahl Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #3) by Victoria Dahl Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Unclaimed (Turner, #2) by Courtney Milan Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan Unraveled (Turner, #3) by Courtney Milan Unlocked (Turner, #1.5) by Courtney Milan The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata Kissing Tolstoy (Dear Professor, #1) by Penny Reid What I Love About You (Truly, Idaho, #3; Military Men, #3) by Rachel Gibson Blue By You (Military Men #1) by Rachel Gibson Murder on Astor Place (Gaslight Mystery, #1) by Victoria Thompson Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1) by J. Lynn Meet Cute Some People Are Destined to Meet by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 2: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments I got soooo behind on my lists the last two months. I have a lot of catching up, and reworking to do to my lists.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2383 comments Don't worry. This is the time to re-everything. Enjoy whatever you read this month

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments Thanks, Michelle! That's my new goal: make a list, but more importantly have fun!

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2299 comments Corrupt sounds pretty intense, I've not heard of it before, but love Penelope Douglas. I need to check that out.

message 6: by Monica (last edited Jan 01, 2018 10:43AM) (new)

Monica | 860 comments Laura wrote: "Corrupt sounds pretty intense, I've not heard of it before, but love Penelope Douglas. I need to check that out."

I just finished Punk 57, my first book by Penelope Douglas and loved it. One of the very minor characters in Punk 57 is the hero in Corrupt, so I knew I needed to check it out.

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10935 comments Mod
Love your titles! Can’t believe you’re on the 10th book in Jane Yellowrock.

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments Thanks!

I'm looking forward to getting back into Jane's world. I've take too long of a break.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Good luck and enjoy your books!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4295 comments Mod
Making wonderful progress with your series, Monica!
I loved Shadow Rites :)
Enjoy!

message 11: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments Thanks, Kris!

message 12: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments Thanks, Lauren. I'm looking forward to getting back to Jane Yellowrock and gang.

message 13: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Hope you have a great month Monica! I always seem to get behind at the end of a year :-)

message 14: by Monica (new)

Monica | 860 comments Thanks, Tracey! And yeah that's the way it seems to go quite often.

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments You're really rolling this month! Great progress!