Just One More Page! discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celia (new)

Celia  (celiaisreading) | 60 comments Mod
Out of all the character that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

At first I´d say Remus, because I love him, but thinking about it, if he had to raise Teddy by himself after loosing Tonks, it would destroy him.

Then I´d go to Dumbledore, because he was an incredible lost for all the wizard comunity when he died. But his death is very significant in Deathly Hallows and it just makes sense.

So after thinking about it, I think it´d be Sirius. Harry needed him so much, he was the closest thing Harry had for a father and loosing him so fast must have been devastating for him. I think he could have helped Harry a lot and Sirius had a horrible life, with 12 years in Azkaban being innocent and 2 years of hiding. He deserved some happiness after that, definatey not death.
So probably Sirius :)

message 2: by sally (new)

sally  (carswellthornegf) I'd say Fred, cause he's FRED. My child :)))

message 3: by Celia (new)

Celia  (celiaisreading) | 60 comments Mod
Fres was definately my second option. I cried so much when he died, it´s not fare at all, and as a twin myself I can afirm that loosing my twin would actually destroy me inside.

message 4: by Baya (new)

Baya (baya_ohana) | 34 comments If it was bring back, as in they never died, my answer would be Sirius.

If it was bring back, as in they would return years later, my answer would be Fred.