2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Mary's 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary (marysreading) | 8 comments My goal is the same as it was last year: fifty books in the coming year. This is only one book a week, with a little room for two weeks off. It's manageable!

Last year I was not aware of how active the online GoodReads community is, but now I look forward to engaging in discussions and exchanging ideas with the internet literati.

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mary wrote: "My goal is the same as it was last year: fifty books in the coming year. This is only one book a week, with a little room for two weeks off. It's manageable!

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Mary & a very happy reading/New Year!!

Last year I was not aware of how active the online GoodReads community is, but now I look forward to engaging in discussions and exchanging ideas with the internet literati."

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mary wrote: "My goal is the same as it was last year: fifty books in the coming year. This is only one book a week, with a little room for two weeks off. It's manageable!
..."

How is it going so far Mary?

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary (marysreading) | 8 comments Susy wrote: "Mary wrote: "My goal is the same as it was last year: fifty books in the coming year. This is only one book a week, with a little room for two weeks off. It's manageable!
..."

How is it going so ..."

Thanks for asking. So far I have enjoyed my reading and I am "less behind" than last year. Going good!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mary wrote: "Thanks for asking. So far I have enjoyed my reading and I am "less behind" than last year. Going good!."

Good to hear! Most importantly I hope you enjoy your reads!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a great month for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary (marysreading) | 8 comments Thanks, coach!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments =) I'm back again!!!
“I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!