What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

McNally's Secret (Archy McNally, #1)
This topic is about McNally's Secret
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery series: Male protagonist lives with his well-off parents in California near the Pacific Ocean in which he swims most days. Fairly light like a cozy mystery. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Doris (last edited Jan 03, 2018 01:37PM) (new) - added it

Doris | 3 comments Looking for a mystery series involving male protagonist who still lives with his parents. They are well-off and live in California, close to or on the Pacific Ocean as the main character enjoys going for a swim in the ocean most days. The series is fairly light, almost a cozy mystery, and I would love to reread the series. The character’s name could be Archie and I seem to remember he lives over the garage of his parents’ very large home. The cases seem to revolve around the wealthy neighbours/acquaintances of his parents. I can’t remember specific plot details. The main character is very charming. I read the books a while ago, maybe 8 to 10 years ago. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35180 comments Mod
Doris, around what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details and genre to your topic header using the "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Added plot details and genre to the topic header.

message 4: by Doris (new) - added it

Doris | 3 comments Found it! Series written by Lawrence Sanders featuring Archie McNally.

message 5: by Doris (new) - added it

Doris | 3 comments Archie’s name is actually spelled Archy.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Great! Glad you found your book series, Doris. Here's the link - Archy McNally series by Lawrence Sanders. First book is McNally's Secret.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

McNally's Secret (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lawrence Sanders (other topics)