Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Help adding book cover to other editions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peng (new)

Peng Shepherd | 3 comments Hello! The cover for the hardcover edition of my book is correct, but for some reason the Kindle, Audio, and Ebook versions didn't receive the data and are still blank/have placeholder "coming soon" covers. Could someone help put the same cover as the hardcover edition on the rest of the editions of my book (they all have the same cover)?

Title: The Book of M
Author: Peng Shepherd
ASIN: ASINB071LLY3H3
Hardcover ISBN: 9780062669605

Amazon cover for reference: https://www.amazon.com/Book-M-Peng-Sh...

HarperCollins cover for reference: https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062...

Thank you!!

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 21805 comments We can't use a cover from a different edition.

For the Kindle edition: I've replaced the Amazon placeholder cover with the actual cover from Amazon.

For the ebook edition: found the cover on the publisher's website.

For the audiobook: the publisher has no actual cover yet ("cover to be revealed").

For the paperback: it is listed on Amazon, but without a cover. The publisher has no listing yet for the paperback.

message 3: by Peng (new)

Peng Shepherd | 3 comments Thank you so much for your help! The Kindle and Ebook pages look great now. :) That makes sense about the paperback and audiobook, I understand.

Will the Kindle and ebook edition thumbnails also eventually refresh when readers are on another edition's page (say, hardcover) and look down below in the "info" area to where the other editions are listed to click on? Their pages display the right cover now, but when on another edition's page, they still appear as "image not available", etc. in the thumbnail area.

Thanks again,
Peng

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44617 comments Mod
That section is heavily cached and takes a day or two to update.

message 5: by Peng (new)

Peng Shepherd | 3 comments Ok, I figured that was probably the case -- thanks!