Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Group Feedback & Merch > Farewell, Sophie. You will be missed.

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:14AM) (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
Bonnie announced via Twitter of the passing of her long-time sidekick, Sophie Burton. She writes,
"Sophie 2001- 2017: With the heaviest of hearts I said goodbye to my best friend, constant companion & coolest dog in the world, who passed away in her sleep at 16 yrs old. I already miss her cuddles & snoring. I count myself VERY lucky that she was in my life so long."

Sophie was often a fixture in the background of the Vaginal Fantasy Hangout videos, and could often be seen sleeping on the couch behind Bonnie or just passing by the camera. Chat moderator Toronto Gal noted this saying,
"So sorry to hear of your loss :( She'll forever be immortalized on [Vaginal Fantasy], sneaking and cutely finding her napping spot next to her fave person <3"

Veronica summed up my own feelings best when she wrote,
"She was a very good girl, and she knew she was so loved."

On behalf of the group, I would like to extend our deepest condolences to Bonnie for her loss. Please feel free to leave your consolations in this forum or contact Bonnie directly on Twitter by replying to this link: https://twitter.com/bonniegrrl/status...

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (veruna) | 213 comments Bonnie! I’m so sorry for your loss. She was a sweetie and a welcome addition to all hangouts. 😥

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 16 comments <3 Bonnie!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*Hugs* Condolences.

message 5: by Jessica (last edited Jan 01, 2018 06:16PM) (new)

Jessica (j-boo) | 182 comments Aw :( Hugs to Bonnie- we'll miss seeing Sophie in the background of the hangouts

message 6: by Alicia (new)

Alicia That's so sad! I always loved seeing Sophie there. Massive loss for Bonnie.

Rest in the stars, good girl.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 31 comments So sorry for your loss Bonnie - I loved seeing Sophie in the background during the hangouts. She will be greatly missed.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 12 comments So very sorry for your loss. She was very loved and had a good life with you! I’ll miss seeing her in the hangouts.

message 9: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollyrichmer) So sorry for your loss, Bonnie. It’s always hard losing someone, especially so close to the holidays. Sending lots of love your way!

message 10: by AB (new)

AB | 34 comments So sorry Bonnie! We'll miss Sophie in the hangouts :(

message 11: by DarthVixReads (new)

DarthVixReads | 35 comments So sorry for your loss Bonnie! Will definitely miss her during hangouts. She was so beautiful and so loved.

message 12: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (1stavenue) | 9 comments I just heard. I'm so sorry, Bonnie. Sending you lots of warmth and hugs.

TiltingAtWindmills | 2 comments So sorry for your loss, Bonnie! We'll miss Sophie on the VF. Loved seeing her snooze happily in the background. It was always easy to see just how well-loved she was, and is. Sending supportive thoughts and hugs your way. *hug*

message 14: by Kaylene (new)

Kaylene (kbutter) | 25 comments So sorry for your loss Bonnie, she was very loved by people all over the world and had an amazing mommy. ❤️

message 15: by Jules (new)

Jules | 9 comments Oh Bonnie. Sophie was a wonderful pup. We all will miss her. Much love to you. Remember that Sophie never regretted a moment of her sweet life. We were all blessed by her presence. Thank you for sharing her with us.

message 16: by Minsta (new)

Minsta | 93 comments So sorry to hear this - we will miss the 5th member of the VF hangouts. Hope you are doing okay during this tough time.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Sophie will be forever immortalized and loved in the VF Hangout videos - I loved that pup that was not my pup, and know her spirit will haunt us all. Much love Bonnie.

message 18: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tifft) | 16 comments sending you all my love and big hugs!! It was always so sweet to see Sophie sitting or sleeping next to you during the Hangouts. She seemed like the very best, sweetest companion and she will be missed greatly!

message 19: by Whitney (new)

Whitney | 221 comments <3 to you Bonnie. So sorry for your loss.

message 20: by MadJennyRead (new)

MadJennyRead I'm sorry you lost your friend.

message 21: by Annalies (new)

Annalies | 4 comments Sophie was a good doggo. I'm so sorry for your loss, Bonnie. <3

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia | 6 comments Sophie was the Greatest. I wish you the best Bonnie in your time of grief. My pitt mix Sadie sends her condolences.

message 23: by Mynkx (new)

Mynkx | 1 comments Bonnie, I am deeply sorry for your loss. Sophie's sweet face was always a pleasure to behold.

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex My thoughts are with you Bonnie! Sophie was great and a wonderful addition to the VF hangouts.

message 25: by Elzibub (new)

Elzibub | 119 comments So sorry for your loss, Bonnie! It is so hard to lose furkids! They are family and a huge part of our hearts! So many hugs!!

message 26: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin (nemiqt) | 66 comments :'-( <3

message 27: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Burton (bonniegrrl) | 29 comments Mod
Thank you so much for all your love about my dog Sophie. She was my world and it means so much to me that you all loved her as well. You are the best people in the world. <3