Making Connections discussion

The Book Knights
This topic is about The Book Knights
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5083. - THE BOOK KNIGHTS by J.G. McKenney

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Dec 31, 2017 06:54AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
The Book Knights by J.G. McKenney J.G. McKenney

Title: The Book Knights
Author: J.G. McKenney
Genre: Arthurian YA Fantasy
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 10

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

When her parents are condemned to death by Morgan Fay for the crime of reading, Arti Penderhagen becomes a fugitive. Hunted by Mordred, the sadistic police captain who recites poetry to enhance his physical strength, Arti escapes to the Isle of Avalon, a sanctuary for outlaws. There she meets an old librarian named Merl who tells her about the Grail Tome, an ancient book in Morgan Fay's possession that can alter the course of history. Can Arti steal the book in time to save her family?

THE BOOK KNIGHTS is an Arthurian YA fantasy adventure in which knights wield words as weapons, librarians are wizards, and books can change the future.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Shannan (new)

Shannan Williams (goodreadscomswilliams) | 3 comments Is this book still available for review? It sounds amazing! If so I would love to read and review it.
Shannan Williams
shannanlee126@gmail.com is my Goodreads account but if you could send a Mobi format to shannanlee126@yahoo.com that would be great as that's the one I check regularly. Thank you.

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) is it too late? this looks so cool!

message 4: by J.G. (last edited Feb 17, 2018 04:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.G. McKenney (jgmckenney) | 5 comments Shannan,
I just sent you a copy of THE BOOK KNIGHTS in mobi format. Hope you enjoy it, looking forward to your review.

J.G. McKenney (jgmckenney) | 5 comments I'm still offering the book for review, Tiffany. Please provide an email address and the format you'd like to receive.

message 6: by Shannan (new)

Shannan Williams (goodreadscomswilliams) | 3 comments J.G. wrote: "Shannan,
I just sent you a copy of THE BOOK KNIGHTS in mobi format. Hope you enjoy it, looking forward to your review."

Thank you!

message 7: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) Taintertot74@gmail.com and mobi please

message 8: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Tiffany

J.G. McKenney (jgmckenney) | 5 comments Tiffany,
I just sent a copy of THE BOOK KNIGHTS in mobi format to the email address you provided. Looking forward to your review!

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) Awesome! Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Book Knights (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.G. McKenney (other topics)