2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Beckys Personal Challenge - 40 Books

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekks (new)

Bekks Reads Books (rebeccapike) | 3 comments My first challenge! let's do this!

message 2: by Bekks (new)

Bekks Reads Books (rebeccapike) | 3 comments I'll be starting with Lord of the Flies - William Golding :)

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Becky wrote: "My first challenge! let's do this!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your first challenge Becky, very exciting! And of course a very happy reading/new year!!

message 4: by Evonne (new)

Evonne | 21 comments I love Lord of the Flies!! And after that one, try The Inheritors, also by Golding!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Bekks (new)

Bekks Reads Books (rebeccapike) | 3 comments so far I've read 7 books :) not bad considering I had Flu for 2 weeks and could barely see straight, let alone read! xx

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping March is a great month for you. 10 of 45 books is great!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!