Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Genre Of The Month > Historical Romance - January

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
For the month of January, we'll be discussing books belonging to the genre of Historical Romance. Tell us which books you're reading this month.

message 3: by Ipshita (new)

I think I'll read one of my all time favourites, Romancing Mr Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn I can never have enough of Lady Whistledown :)

message 4: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Nairn Three Sisters, three queens, Phillipa Gregory

message 5: by Ipshita (new)

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean Most people really liked this one the most of this series, but felt average to me :/

message 6: by Loriidae (new)

Loriidae Ipshita wrote: "One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean Most people really liked this one the most of this series, but felt average to me :/"

I was told to start with her Love by Numbers series. I have only read Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1) by Sarah MacLean and it was Ok. I am committed to the rest of the series.

message 7: by Ipshita (new)

I loved Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1) by Sarah MacLean
I read the second book recently and it was good enough. I'm not so keen about reading the third one but I think I'll give it a try sometime in the distant future.