Reached (Matched, #3)
This topic is about Reached
Book of the Month Archives > Reached by Ally Condie - Andrea's January Pick

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new) - added it

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Hello readers!

So for January I picked Reached by Ally Condie as my book choice of the month. I have read the first two books in this trilogy but not the second one and I am trying hard to finish some series this year. I've got so many started! So without further ado the synopsis!

Synopsis:

After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

If you've already read this... did you love it or hate it? Why did you hate it or love it? What was good and what was bad? Remember to hide your spoilers.

If you need to html for hiding spoilers that is < spoiler > (Remember to remove the spaces so that the html works correctly.) Enter what you have to say that is filled with spoilers and then type < / spoilers >

Let me know if you plan on reading it also.

message 2: by Andrea (new) - added it

I'm going to be reading this a few chapters at a time. I hope not to take all month with this book but like I said a few chapters each night as I really want to get through some of our previous books of the month.

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
I read this a couple of years ago and enjoyed it.

message 4: by Andrea (new) - added it

This is the last book I need to read to finish the trilogy.

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
I read this and remember enjoying it but when I try to think back on the details I keep mixing up this series with the Delirium series. I think this one is where they get matched and then she runs away with her non match and ...through that mountain and ...something about picking flowers...resistance...but it’s all foggy. Then again there was a resistance in the other series too. Lol. I just know I liked the series!

message 6: by Andrea (new) - added it

Okay you've got all of that right. At least what I know. I know about the getting matched. Then running away. Then a mountain. The first two are a bit foggy but I remember them for the most part. I am really hoping that this is a great end for this series.

message 7: by Andrea (new) - added it

I totally don't remember the first one being in multiple points of view. If I'm wrong about that someone please tell me I don't mind being told if I'm wrong. I just don't remember it being multiple pov.

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
I honestly don't remember it has been more than a few years, but I thought they were just told from her viewpoint.

message 9: by Andrea (new) - added it

The last one is told from multiple points of view.

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
I think the first one is only her POV. Hahaha! Maybe as her lovelife and world expands so do the amount of POVs!

message 11: by Andrea (new) - added it

I mean I remember two at least in the second one. It's three in this one now.

message 12: by Andrea (new) - added it

I've started having problems. It's a bit dry to me right now. I'm really trying to power through this one so I don't DNF this one.