2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Louise's 75 books

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments I tried for 100 in 2017, and made 50 - so will try to be a bit more realistic this
year.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading/new year Louise!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments No shame in 50 books :) Good luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments [book:Year One.. first one in my challenge

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Someone to Wed - Mary Balogh. Obviously I spent the day reading instead of doing my to do list

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Dead run by P.J. Tracey. Really good book and great series

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Staying dead by laura anne gilman, Just found this author and want to read more

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Louise wrote: "Someone to Wed - Mary Balogh. Obviously I spent the day reading instead of doing my to do list"

Well my to do list is getting longer and longer with some deadlines I don’t think I’m going to make anymore....

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments If you write reading on your to do list, that's one thing you can cross off

message 11: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Louise wrote: "If you write reading on your to do list, that's one thing you can cross off"

😂😂😂

message 12: by Bayan (new)

Bayan Khaild | 6 comments You’re right! At least one thing is done.[

message 13: by Bayan (new)

Bayan Khaild | 6 comments You’re right! At least one thing is done.

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Hardcore 24 by Janet Evanovich

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Lost for Words by Stephanie Butland

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Wilde in Love by Eloisa James

message 17: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Awesome job so far!

message 18: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Doing great Louise! Which read is favourite so far?

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Susy wrote: "Doing great Louise! Which read is favourite so far?"

I think Dead Run, love the series and the by play between characters. But it also depends on my mood at the time to be honest

message 20: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Louise wrote: "Susy wrote: "Doing great Louise! Which read is favourite so far?"

I think Dead Run, love the series and the by play between characters. But it also depends on my mood at the time to be honest"

Yes I know what you mean!

Checked them out and they do seem interesting.... It seems today is yet another Let Your TBR List Grow-day..... lol

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments My TBR pile is getting bigger all the time, and seeing reviews here makes it grow even faster

message 22: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Louise wrote: "My TBR pile is getting bigger all the time, and seeing reviews here makes it grow even faster"

Same here! Will need a couple of lifetimes to be able to read them all. So why do I keep adding more books???

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments I need to live to be about 1000 to read all the books in my piles and to sew all the fabric in my quilting stash

message 24: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) lol

message 25: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Hopefully a bit more time to read once it cools down a bit

message 27: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I understand how that is crosses my fingers for you.

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah

message 29: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"

The Great Alone was a great book, and The Choice by Edith Eger, which was moving and thought provoking. I read the library copy and had to buy my own so I could underline paragraphs etc. the rest of the years reading has a lot to live up to

message 31: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments I hope I get a chance to sit and read. Its going into winter here, so should have more time.

message 33: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping July is full of page turning and falling in love with a new book!

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise (rae6684) | 52 comments Have been away for a month, so plan to catch up on my reading now

message 35: by Satin (new)

Satin (satin_ss) | 337 comments Hi! I’m new to the group. Can anyone point me out on how to be active on here? Thanks and have a great day.