Dungeons & Dragons Experiment discussion

General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master (new)

Quemares | 279 comments Mod
This group is still in-construction. Shortly, we will put up a character creation draft and a temporary role playing folder (Which will resemble more orthodox role playing groups on this site.)

Once we are done with transcribing the manuals, we will work on the actual role-playing and character creation.

message 2: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master (new)

A draft of the character creation template has been put up along with a character creation thread. Furthermore a "Nexus" folder has been created. This is where role playing will be carried out for now. It will be expanded and will probably will carry to live on even after the D&D role-playing starts.

message 3: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master (new)

I'm currently without Wi-fi, therefore I won't be posting much....at least, not advancing much in the building of the group (mobile version of Goodreads really needs some work). Nonetheless, I will be working on the group offline so that when my Internet issue is solved, all I have to do is copy and paste.

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) | 123 comments Mod
Quemares wrote: "I'm currently without Wi-fi, therefore I won't be posting much....at least, not advancing much in the building of the group (mobile version of Goodreads really needs some work). Nonetheless, I will..."

There is an option to use the web version of the site using the app. I don't like the app myself.

I just posted the link for my World Anvil under the lore folder for my campaign.

message 6: by Austin, CEO of the world's largest and most evil Megacorperation (new)

Austin | 570 comments Mod
So my campaign will take place in 2529 AD. Where Mercenaries are helping the humans at war with an alien empire known as the Torak. These mercenaries can be of multiple different races and can be former pirates. So long as they can prove that they are attacking and destroying Torak ships, they will receive bounties. If they can take a Torak colony, the will be named as governors and rulers of the captured colony.

message 7: by Austin, CEO of the world's largest and most evil Megacorperation (new)

The technology of the humans is basically from Halo. Specifically the first halo wars is the closet game to this time period.

The Torak Technology is like a mix between the empire and republic from star wars like during the time the republic was becoming an empire.

Look up Star Wars 5E. They're converting Star Wars for DND 5E. You might find some cool stuff. I think I might play an artificer so I can be an engineer. Trying to decide on a race. I might look at Gith or Veldaken. Can my Steel Defender be similar to a droid?

message 9: by Austin, CEO of the world's largest and most evil Megacorperation (new)

Could you give a few links? I’ll be at work all day

message 10: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Jul 23, 2021 09:47PM) (new)