Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) Hello Stranger discussion

who's your fav Ravenel ? whose book you excited the most

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marsha Jozana so far West is my fav Ravenels, so can't wait for his book. But Cassandra and Severin pairing seems will be epic.

message 2: by Dilastore (new) - added it

Dilastore Dilastore I thougt so.. i thought #4 book ravanels is about cassandra and severin..
Hope there will #5 #6 or maybe #9 more ravanels story..

Marsha Jozana Dilastore wrote: "I thougt so.. i thought #4 book ravanels is about cassandra and severin..
Hope there will #5 #6 or maybe #9 more ravanels story.."

lisa said cassandra book will be #6, lol we have to wait for a long long time.. hopefully Hello stranger will be greatt XD

message 4: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin My favourite books of Ravenels so far is Marrying Winterboune. And my favourite Ravenels.... Maybe it's Cassandra. Because she's like the combination of Pandora and Helen. Energetic yet so calm on the other side <3

And is it true that West gonna be pair with Phoebe?

Marsha Jozana Erin wrote: "My favourite books of Ravenels so far is Marrying Winterboune. And my favourite Ravenels.... Maybe it's Cassandra. Because she's like the combination of Pandora and Helen. Energetic yet so calm on ..."

hahaa yess, im like her tooo XD.
in one of the interviews, Lisa said west & phoebe book will be the 5th one. Cassandra & Severin will be 6th XD

message 6: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin Marsha wrote: "Erin wrote: "My favourite books of Ravenels so far is Marrying Winterboune. And my favourite Ravenels.... Maybe it's Cassandra. Because she's like the combination of Pandora and Helen. Energetic ye..."

OMG can't wait for West&Phoebe story. You know I already rooting for Phoebe own story since she was mentioned in Mine Till Midnight. Hopefully Lisa doesn't change her mind about writing their story <3

Marsha Jozana Erin wrote: "Marsha wrote: "Erin wrote: "My favourite books of Ravenels so far is Marrying Winterboune. And my favourite Ravenels.... Maybe it's Cassandra. Because she's like the combination of Pandora and Hele..."
yessss I hope so, West remind me a bit of Leo XD, so witty and charming. Phoebe deserves an HEA
Severin intrique me, Cassandra is a romantics. It will be very interesting seeing her with Severin XD

Azizah Aisyah Me too..from the very beginning..i do love cassandra, i don't know i just like her.
She is almost like daisy bowman but more gentle, sadly her book will be the last. I hope it worth the wait. I have a feeling i 'm gonna love her book.
So far my favorite book in this series is marrying winterborne

Marsha Jozana Azizah wrote: "Me too..from the very beginning..i do love cassandra, i don't know i just like her.
She is almost like daisy bowman but more gentle, sadly her book will be the last. I hope it worth the wait. I ha..."

Yesssss, Daisy also my favouriteee wallflower XD. Both Cassandra n Daisy are a romantics so it will be very interesting to see Severin fall in love with Cassandra XD

Azizah Aisyah Marsha wrote: "Azizah wrote: "Me too..from the very beginning..i do love cassandra, i don't know i just like her.
She is almost like daisy bowman but more gentle, sadly her book will be the last. I hope it worth..."

Yes, i do want to see how love going to grow between them. I imagined the romantic scene will happen at the train..hehe..cassandra seems enjoyed train , there are scene where she closed her eyes and she followed the rythm of the train. I like the idea nice girl pairing with bad boy. Severin is sort of villain , heartless. It is too long to wait..i want their story so badly...

message 11: by Geri (new)

Geri Haile I think Marrying Winterborne is the best book in the series. I like the others but Rhys and Helen are a great couple. But West is my favorite character in all the books, so much so that I'm writing my own devil's daughter to hold me until next year. Of course, Ms. Kleypas has nothing to fear from me!