2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Sarah B's 35 in 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barber | 29 comments 2017 target was 30 books which I managed so for 2018 I am increasing the challenge to 35.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sarah wrote: "2017 target was 30 books which I managed so for 2018 I am increasing the challenge to 35."

Nice Sarah! Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barber | 29 comments I've been unexpectedly busy during January and so it's been a poor reading month for me, only managing one book. I hope to get through many more in February.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sarah wrote: "I've been unexpectedly busy during January and so it's been a poor reading month for me, only managing one book. I hope to get through many more in February."

*crosses her fingers*

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping March is a great reading month for you Sarah.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Barber | 29 comments Thank you. Me too. I've really lost my reading motivation at the moment. I hope I find it soon!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!