2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Demelza's 60 book series binge

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

With 225 unread books I need to get reading!
I noticed a lot of my unread books are beginnings of series, so I'll be binge reading series to get completely immersed in the worlds but also knock big piles of tbr off the list.

I surpassed my 52 books for 2017 despite at the time being a full time Masters student and working so I'm hoping to boost my game in 2018!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading year Demelza!

ps: you might be interested in the Serial Reader Challenge.

message 3: by D.G. (new)

D.G. I've taken to binge reading series too! Any idea of which series you'll be starting?

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) D.G. wrote: "I've taken to binge reading series too! Any idea of which series you'll be starting?"

I'll be (buddy) reading His Dark Materials and Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Susy wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading year Demelza!

ps: you might be interested in the Serial Reader Challenge."

That looks right up my street I'm going to take a look! thanks

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

D.G. wrote: "I've taken to binge reading series too! Any idea of which series you'll be starting?"

I made a TBR Jar with all the first books in each series I own folded up. I pulled out my first tiny envelope and will be starting with The Bone Season :)
Have you chosen a series to start your 2018 off with?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!