Q&A with P. H. Solomon discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.H. (last edited Dec 30, 2017 12:27PM) (new)

P.H. Solomon (phsolmon) | 19 comments Mod
Thanks for your interest in The Bow of Hart Saga and joining this group. The Q&A will run through 1/14/18 during which I will be happy to field your questions about the series as well as my works in progress.

For your convenience and to avoid discussing any spoilers, I've divided the Q&A into sections that include those for anyone who has read through only a book or two (or the entire series). Be aware that you may discover details discussed in each Q&A section that are spoilers but I've labeled these as containing spoiler topics.

Please be patient with responses to your questions as my work schedule is changing and I may be delayed posting answers - but I will get to everyone as soon as I can. Feel free to share this group with your fantasy-reading friends here on Goodreads and other social media.

I have created a few extra folders which contain additional material you can read about The Bow of Hart Saga as well as my works in progress. You may read this information and share it on Goodreads and other social media as you choose. One fun series of blog posts you can read are three fictional news interviews with one of the characters. Also, I've posted several blog talk radio interviews in which I've been featured.

Thanks again for joining the group. Have fun and enjoy finding out more about The Bow of Destiny, An Arrow Against the Wind and The White Arrow.

P. H. Solomon

message 2: by P.H. (new)

P.H. wrote: "Thanks for your interest in The Bow of Hart Saga and joining this group. The Q&A will run through 1/14/18 during which I will be happy to field your questions about the series as well as my works i..."

Thanks for joining this group and Happy New Year!

The group is now open for questions and comments. Please leave questions as a reply to one of the other threads in this folder and I'll respond.

message 3: by P.H. (new)

Here's the link to my last newsletter if you are interested in what I'm doing otherwise.