Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please add Cover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7222 comments couldn't find the book's info on the publishers page (or perhaps it's just not working for me...)
We need to compare if the ISBN matches

message 3: by La'Preea (new)

La'Preea Smith (LaPreeaSmith_theAuthor) | 7 comments Can you use my author's website? I don't see that my publisher added the ISBN, but its the same cover on each website...It's the only one I'm using.

My author's site; www.lapreeasmiththeauthor.com
Publisher site; www.fojopublishing.com

message 4: by La'Preea (new)

La'Preea Smith (LaPreeaSmith_theAuthor) | 7 comments ☕ Lachgas ♿ wrote: "couldn't find the book's info on the publishers page (or perhaps it's just not working for me...)
We need to compare if the ISBN matches"

Sorry, I didn't hit reply.

Can you use my author's website? I don't see that my publisher added the ISBN, but its the same cover on each website...It's the only one I'm using.

My author's site; www.lapreeasmiththeauthor.com
Publisher site; www.fojopublishing.com

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7222 comments It's not downloadable at your website ...(no chance for me to save it)

message 6: by Abcdarian (last edited Jan 01, 2018 01:54PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 21388 comments I used the snipping tool to get the cover from your author website and added it. I hope that's allowed.

message 7: by La'Preea (new)

La'Preea Smith (LaPreeaSmith_theAuthor) | 7 comments Abcdarian wrote: "I used the snipping tool to get the cover from your author website and added it. I hope that's allowed."

Thank you so much!! Thats perfect! I was hoping to just add it until I saw I couldn't do it myself :-)

message 8: by La'Preea (new)

La'Preea Smith (LaPreeaSmith_theAuthor) | 7 comments ☕ Lachgas ♿ wrote: "It's not downloadable at your website ...(no chance for me to save it)"

Thank you for your help :-)