Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs, #1) Finding Our Forever question

SILVER SPRINGS SERIES
Cindy Cindy (last edited Dec 30, 2017 08:33AM ) Dec 30, 2017 08:24AM
I have many BOOKS I've read in 2017, that I HAVE NOT ENTERED in My Books. I now keep a BOOKS READ LIST by month for books read on my NOOK and since this past summer on my KINDLE. Many of these books, I've noted the date read in these two lists. However, I am horrid, entering them as a book read in GOOD READS. Many of the books I've read, I've not ARCHIVED in my NOOK; which I intend on doing after my knee surgery on February 8, 2018. I am in the process of moving to a one level duplex and will not have time to do this prior to that time. How long do I have to enter books I know I've read in 2017; as I know I will then surpass my goal of books to read in 2017. I read VOLUMES 1 -3 in Brenda Novak's SILVER SPRING SERIES on my NOOK between September 17 - 19 and have a NOTE on my BOOKS READ LIST to enter in GOODREADS! I've yet to read VOLUME 4, which is on my KINDLE! Happy New Year to all. and excuse my slowness in replying to any messages I might receive to this question. Cindy

I LOVED EVERY BRENDA NOVAK BOOK I HAVE READ. JUST FOUND HER AS AN AUTHOR 2 YEARS AGO AND LOVING HER BOOKS,