2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Dania's 2018 Book Challenge (25)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dania (last edited Apr 07, 2018 04:37AM) (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments 2018 Book Challenge

15/25

1. The Girl in the Tower - ★★★★★
2. The Picture of Dorian Gray - ★★★☆☆
3. The Witch's Daughter - ★★★☆☆
4. The Goodnight Kiss - ★★★★★
5. The Last Wish - ★★★★☆
6. The Deal - ★★★★★
7. Lady Midnight - ★★★★★
8. The Mistake - ★★★★★
9. The Score - ★★★★☆
10. Prodigy Prince - ★★★☆☆
11. Liver Detox: Cleansing through Diet, Herbs, and Massage - ★★★★★
12. The Golden Compass - ★★★★☆
13. Warcross - ★★★★★
14. Control Freakz - ★★★☆☆
15. Big Little Lies - ★★★★★

Updated Apr 7th

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Dania wrote: "2018 Book Challenge

0/25"

Good luck & happy reading Dania!

message 3: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Susy wrote: "Dania wrote: "2018 Book Challenge

0/25"

Good luck & happy reading Dania!"

Thanks a bunch Susy, you too!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Dania wrote: "Susy wrote: Good luck & happy reading Dania!"

Thanks a bunch Susy, you too!"

Thx Dania! :)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 6: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Blagica wrote: "Good Luck with your goal in 2018!"

Thanks Blagica, you too with yours!

message 7: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Just finished The Girl in the Tower and The Picture of Dorian Gray, 23 more to go!

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Dania wrote: "Just finished The Girl in the Tower and The Picture of Dorian Gray, 23 more to go!"

👍 👍 👍

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Congratulations on finishing your first two books keep up the great work and of course happy reading!

message 10: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Blagica wrote: "Congratulations on finishing your first two books keep up the great work and of course happy reading!"

Thank you Blagica <3 Happy reading for you as well!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a great month for you.

message 12: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great! Hoping March is a great month for you."

Thank you! Fingers crossed x

message 13: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Finished reading Big Little Lies and it's an amazing book, I love the mystery but also the fact that the tone of the story is not depressing. Madeline helped a lot, I aspire to be Madeline one day.

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up! Are you watching the show as well?

message 15: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Blagica wrote: "“Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up! Are you watching the show as well?"

It's getting colder in Australia hahaha, but I am making new friends! I tried watching the show, but it appears to be a bit different. Madeline is cheating on her husband in the first episode, so I don't really vibe with that.

message 16: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope the cold weather brings you more reading time!

message 17: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Hit a bit of a slump because of personal issues and finals, but you're still such an awesome cheerleader, Blagica. I needed that, thank you <3

message 18: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Anytime honey I hope july gets better for you. I always go back to my favorite author when I am in a slump try that maybe?

message 19: by Dania (new)

Dania (frenchiestfry) | 70 comments Blagica wrote: "Anytime honey I hope july gets better for you. I always go back to my favorite author when I am in a slump try that maybe?"

July is already a lot better! I'm reading the last book of a series I've been a fan of since two years ago, and I'm enjoying it!!

message 20: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Glad to hear!