Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lou (debamazon) | 7 comments * Title: Exploring my neighbor
* Author(s) name(s): Natalie Lou
* ISBN (or ASIN): B078NWC2LK
* Publisher: Natalie Lou
* Format : Kindle
* Description: Who can say that has never fantasized about the neighbor next door? Even more, if they are crazily attractive.

The close proximity, the encounters, the things you can see and hear, and the wonder of the story behind them. Your window starts being a screen where you can see the other person at their routine and if you are lucky a little bit more than you should.

He is Chris, he is a very handsome 30 years old man, recently divorced with a little daughter. Although he has had a happy marriage, he could not deny the attraction he felt for his neighbor next door. She was Tina, a hot 26 years old student, who spent her days partying with friends and fucking different boys. Her sexual freedom made him remember when he was younger and single and he could have sex with any girl or girls he wanted. He could see himself in her, even though he was not sure If he was still the same person. Now, he was willing to find it out, and he did. Everything started the night he saw Tina through his window.

In this short erotic story, you cannot only get inside of Chris' mind, and know how he feels, but also you can have the other part of the story. As far as I know, Lucy watched his handsome, responsible, rich neighbor as well.

What do you think is in her mind? Let’s find out.

Enjoy the book and don't forget to leave a review
* Page count: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NWC2LK