2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Melissa's Reading Plan - January 2018

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Jan 16, 2018 08:12AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1348 comments Currently Reading
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) by Charlaine Harris The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson

Plan to Read – Series
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris
The Magicians (The Magicians #1) by Lev Grossman
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) by Charlaine Harris The Magicians by Lev Grossman

Plan to Read – Standalones
Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott
Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott

Book to Movie Reads
Big Stone Gap (Big Stone Gap #1) by Adriana Trigiani
Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2299 comments Happy reading!

message 3: by Melissa (last edited Jan 02, 2018 11:32AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1348 comments I finished reading The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson. This was a fun, interesting YA novel I received from OwlCrate. Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Last night I started reading The Magicians by Lev Grossman. I started watching the TV show on NetFlix a few months ago and so far they follow pretty well.

message 4: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Have a great month!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1348 comments I finished reading book 8 in the Sookie Stackhouse series, From Dead to Worse and am starting Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1348 comments I finished reading The Magicians #1, The Magicians, by Lev Grossman and moved right onto book 2, The Magician King.

message 7: by Melissa (last edited Jan 29, 2018 10:33AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1348 comments I finished reading The Magician King by Lev Grossman, book 2 in the Magician's Trilogy and started reading Max by James Patterson, book 5 in the Maximum Ride series. I went off my plan for January a little bit.
The Magician King (The Magicians, #2) by Lev Grossman Max (Maximum Ride, #5) by James Patterson