dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
1) Phantom Limbs by Paula Garner Phantom Limbs

OR/AND (You can choose)

2) The Passing by Cadence Cavanaugh The Passing

message 2: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Discussion boards will be set up in Mid - January.

message 3: by Cadence (new)

Cadence Cavanaugh (cadencecavanaugh) | 11 comments Thank you for adding my book to this! I told you in PM, but looking forward to the Q&A at the end of the month for this! :)

message 4: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Hey guys so ‘The Passing’ is up on SALE at Amazon.com for $0.99 for the next 2 days and then the price is $2.99 for the next 84 hours and then its back to its normal price at $4.99.

This is a first book in a series and towards the end of the month we will have a Q&A with the Author: Cadence Cavanaugh!

You’ll can create a discussion board titled ‘ Questions for Cadence Cavanaugh’ and list your questions there.

Enjoy!

message 5: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
PS: I am not being paid to promote this book. I’m currently reading and enjoying it and that is the reason for me adding it on the January BOTM.

message 6: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Please update your progress on both books here.

message 7: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Guys as you can see I've already started reading the Passing and will get to Phantom Limbs next so please post which book you are reading (great if both!) and keep updating your progress down here!

Happy Reading:)

message 8: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Hello! Please let me know in the comments below how many of you guys are going to be reading January's BOTM (either one or both).
Please note that you do not have to read these books if you don't want to.

Enjoy your day! :)