2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Wendy's 2018 Reading Challenge - 20 books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyferrell) | 30 comments I'm excited to have a clean slate, and a new challenge to start out the new year!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wendy wrote: "I'm excited to have a clean slate, and a new challenge to start out the new year!"

Wishing you good luck Wendy & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Wendy (last edited Jul 03, 2018 03:52PM) (new)

Wendy (wendyferrell) | 30 comments 1. Cleopatra of Egypt by Leonora Hornblow Cleopatra of Egypt, by Leonora Hornblow
2. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, #1) by Ian Fleming Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, by Ian Fleming
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
4. Stuck Study Guide by Jennie Allen Stuck Study Guide, by Jennie Allen
5. On the Banks of Plum Creek (Little House, #4) by Laura Ingalls Wilder On the Banks of Plum Creek, by Laura Ingalls Wilder
6. Journey to Jo'burg A South African Story by Beverley Naidoo Journey to Jo'burg, by Beverley Naidoo
7. The Crucible by Arthur Miller The Crucible, by Arthur Miller
8. Wild From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail, by Cheryl Strayed
9. Jesus of Nazareth by Harry Emerson Fosdick Jesus of Nazareth, by Harry Emerson Fosdick

message 5: by Vikki-Booksie (new)

Vikki-Booksie All the best!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!