Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Lightning Men (Darktown, #2)
This topic is about Lightning Men
Group Read - Lightning Men > Group Read - Lightning Men general No spoilers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (last edited Dec 29, 2017 11:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14306 comments Our first Group Read book for 2018 is a fitting selection as Thomas Mullen's Darktown was our January 2017 group read book. This second book should be a good one for discussion as well.
No spoilers please on this topic thread.
Are you planning on reading this book? Apologies for the late notice of the additional book, it was released a few months ago so hope it will be easy to get a copy.

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7825 comments I was planning to read The Rooster Bar next but will request this and see when I can get to it.

Sandi (sandin954) | 1189 comments I have it on hold from the library and should get it early this week.

Russ | 330 comments Yes, I'm up for it. (Still reading Rooster Bar but I can multi-task...) I read the Kindle sample of Lightning Men and I think it will be good.

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14306 comments I've got a Kindle library loan of The Lightning Men and read the prologue which is a chilling introduction that took me right back to the era of Darktown.
...and now that I have lost my library loan of a different book I was halfway done with (rats); the silver lining is that I can pick this group read up soon too.
Looking forward to the discussion!