Twilightholics anonymous discussion

Books > What are you Reading at the moment

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What book are you Reading

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments i was reading the last book, but then school ended and i didnt finish it on time, lol i had to return it... so i will have to pick up right where i left off.

message 3: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 213 comments Mod
I just read Selina Penaluna.......beautiful.
It's so beautifully written it's almost lyrical. Its about a girl, Selina, who believes she may be a mermaid. It's set in the 1940s in Cornwall, England. It's a tragic, terrible love story. Stunning!

message 4: by Catie (new)

Catie I'm on page 179 of New Moon. I am reading it again.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Catie wrote: "I'm on page 179 of New Moon. I am reading it again."

I loved it. I read it again, too. It was the only book other than Twilight I read more than once.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments i love reading books over again because you find new things!!

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments i love reading books over again because you find new things!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yer me to! like every time i read them it feels like something changes if you get what i'm talking about???

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, there's an entirely new experience, and you realize you've missed some things.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

excatly !!!

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Archuleta | 32 comments YEAH!!!! and it makes me like it even more!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me to!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

whenever i'm like bored and have no books on the go then i go pick up one of twilight books and like read a couple of my favorite chapters! haha x

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

but i was reading a book called stolen, its really good! i finished and did my reading a couple of my fav chapters thing and got really into it so once again i'm reading the twilight saga, i'm currently on Eclipse! lol x

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Im reading wuthering heights because of all the comparisions to it in Twilight.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments new moon!!! for the moooovieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Catie (new)

Catie I have already reread it so many times I think I am ready. But it wouldn't hurt to read it again just to make sure. *grabs book*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading the second installment of the nightworld series.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments Catie wrote: "I have already reread it so many times I think I am ready. But it wouldn't hurt to read it again just to make sure. *grabs book*"

ha ha ha!!! lol!!! haaaaave fuuuuun!!! :D