Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > R.I.P. Sue Grafton

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 2137 comments How sad that author Sue Grafton has passed away at the age of 77. I will miss her and Kinsey Milhone. I loved the alphabet series which her family says will end with the "Y" novel. One of my favorites is gone.

message 2: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5769 comments So sad.. I read one of hers, fairly early on but did not want to make the investment.

message 3: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5801 comments Oh, this is sad news. She entertained legions of readers with this series!

message 4: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1470 comments I yelled out no when I read the news and my family came running to see what was wrong. She will be missed. She's one of my favorite mystery writers.

message 5: by Barbara M (last edited Dec 30, 2017 02:17PM) (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2221 comments Rachel wrote: "I yelled out no when I read the news and my family came running to see what was wrong. She will be missed. She's one of my favorite mystery writers."

I had the same response! She was one of the writers that turned me on to mysteries as a favorite genre.

message 6: by Charlie (new)

Charlie  Ravioli (charlie_ravioli) | 422 comments Very sad. As her family said, the alphabet now ends at "Y".