2022 Reading Challenge discussion

38 views
ARCHIVE 2018 > Helen’s 2018 List of 75

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen Mary (last edited Jan 09, 2018 04:44PM) (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments I have this habit of reading multiple titles on my Kindle while breastfeeding my son. Hope this goal pushes me to finish the book pages I am juggling in my head.😂 I also miss reading and flipping pages of a physical book but my toddler is in a tear and destroy exploratory stage.😂 Nonetheless, I will read both physical books and e-books this year.

***

LIVE UPDATE:
Looks like I am on track with my challenge this year!

1. Reggie and Me comic (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...)

2. How I Made my First Million by Chinkee Tan
(https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...)

3. Bringing the Steiner Waldorf Approach to Your Early Years Practice.
(https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...)

4. Storytelling with Data - 40%


message 2: by Helen Mary (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments Ooops I should have put 2018. Can’t edit my topic on my phone for some reason.😭


message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Helen Mary wrote: "I have this habit of reading multiple titles on my Kindle while breastfeeding my son. Hope this goal pushes me to finish the book pages I am juggling in my head.😂 I also miss reading and flipping pages of a physical book but my toddler is in a tear and destroy exploratory stage.😂 Nonetheless, I will read both physical books and e-books this year."

Lol, maybe save the physical books when he's sleeping and storage them safely when he's awake ;)

Good luck with your goal Helen & a very happy reading year to you!


message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Helen Mary wrote: "Ooops I should have put 2018. Can’t edit my topic on my phone for some reason.😭"

There's a lot you can't do on your phone unfortunately, like editing your message, replying to someone else's etc.
No worries, you can edit it later on your computer :)


message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Good luck with your challenge, Helen :)
Do you have a particular genre you gravitate most towards?


message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.


message 7: by Helen Mary (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments Lisa wrote: "Good luck with your challenge, Helen :)
Do you have a particular genre you gravitate most towards?"


Hi Lisa, thanks for the encouragement! I am usually in the non-fiction category, particularly data science books because I want to steer my career in that direction. <3


message 8: by Helen Mary (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year."

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much! <3


message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you. 13/75 is great!


message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?


message 11: by Helen Mary (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments Blagica wrote: "You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you. 13/75 is great!"

Thanks so much! :) I am one book behind! But I'll catch on!


message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!


message 13: by Helen Mary (new)

Helen Mary Labao (datamom) | 7 comments Hi Blagica you are incredibly encouraging! Thank you ❤️


back to top