ROMANTICS AT HART discussion

RECOMMEND A BOOK

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Maria Hart (angelamariahart) | 47 comments Mod
If anyone has read a romance novel that knocked their socks off, please let me know. I am always looking for more romances to read.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (whopickedthisbook) | 51 comments Mod
I recently re read Losing It by Cora Carmack. I loved it! So good. Swoon worthy hero, funny heroine, and of course, an HEA!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Nicole wrote: "I recently re read Losing It by Cora Carmack. I loved it! So good. Swoon worthy hero, funny heroine, and of course, an HEA!"

I read that last year and did a book review on it! Too funny!

message 4: by Angela (new)

Nicole wrote: "I recently re read Losing It by Cora Carmack. I loved it! So good. Swoon worthy hero, funny heroine, and of course, an HEA!"

I love the sense of humor in that book. The evil cat, the comments about him being British (not a vampire), but everything was hysterical.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nrdavis) | 4 comments Drive by Kate Stewart, and Grip by Kennedy Ryan

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nrdavis) | 4 comments Look the Part By Jewel Ann... surprise find for me. New author through Kindle Unlimited.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Nicole wrote: "Look the Part By Jewel Ann... surprise find for me. New author through Kindle Unlimited."

I just added them to my tbr list:)

message 8: by KindleandBook (new)

KindleandBook | 5 comments Priest by Sierra Simone. Listened to it on audible and Holy smoke! Loved it. Right now reading the 2nd in the series, Midnight Mass.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews) (fromjesstoyou) | 1 comments I'll add more when I get to them ... but you can start off with my 5 star list from 2017: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-books-im-thankful-for-so-far-in-2017.html

message 10: by Nicole (new)

KindleandBook wrote: "Priest by Sierra Simone. Listened to it on audible and Holy smoke! Loved it. Right now reading the 2nd in the series, Midnight Mass."

I am adding it to my TBR now!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Jess wrote: "I'll add more when I get to them ... but you can start off with my 5 star list from 2017: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot..."

A whole list?! Thank you!! I'll check it out immediately!